FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>In your opinion. Just because you can't spell and use grammar, I don't automatically assume you are stupid. That assumption comes from communicating with you on multiple postings.
Prove me wrong, make a case showing how just because I don't respond to all the racist, homophobic, conservative bashing, and liberal bashing posters; it makes me a racist, homophobic, conservative bashing liberal basher. Your proof, much like your argument, doesn't exist.
Look who're you're arguing with ??? HINT* Not crassass/con/trolls the 3 biggest racists posting here...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I ignoring except for racists and the idiots on this board? I have called them out in the past, but it didn't do any good.
Me ignoring racists posting on an internet message board does not in any way imply that I am racist or condone racism. I challenge you to find a single post of mine in which I used a racial slur against you or anyone.
This guy slapped the kid. He was wrong and should be prosecuted. His actions in no way interfered with that flight. Those are the facts. If you reacted to a racist on an aircraft by beating the shit out of him, your actions could cause more problems for the flight crew than this guy did. Let the crew and the law handle it.
By the way, if you are implying that I am a coward because I do not condone vigilante justice, then you are even more ignorant than the quality of your writing shows you to be.
You're funny waddie.I see that you still got your touch of getting the last punchline LOL do you remember when the teabagger take the house in 2010?well I had to go into exile,the fortess of solitude
the hater lex luther sneak a good sucker punch in,and as soon as I got over my Boner/Cantor hangover and got on line you greet me with Red are you just getting out of jail hahaha remember that? that was a racist sterotype of black males.

BTW Waddie don't be a sucker for the phony redeemer,you know the genuine me so take no wooden nickles
boredwithbs

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Look who're you're arguing with ??? HINT* Not crassass/con/trolls the 3 biggest racists posting here, you stupid fucking NIGGER...
Haha, true!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I ignore a lot of postings from both sides on here, doesn't make me racist, just intelligent.
yeah right sure you are you're one brighest bulbs 40 watts
that I then seen.
Btw: non -starter do you have picture's of you sitting on the bench
can you give me an autograph one.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text> Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Redeemer wasn't born a criminal. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Redeemer hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.
My child hood was fine,I was spoil happy go lucky kid everybody love me,we took a family vacation every year we load up the family station wagon,go to places like Disneyland,and seaworld,museums,beaches,fish frieds and weddings. what about you!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny waddie.I see that you still got your touch of getting the last punchline LOL do you remember when the teabagger take the house in 2010?well I had to go into exile,the fortess of solitude
the hater lex luther sneak a good sucker punch in,and as soon as I got over my Boner/Cantor hangover and got on line you greet me with Red are you just getting out of jail hahaha remember that? that was a racist sterotype of black males.
BTW Waddie don't be a sucker for the phony redeemer,you know the genuine me so take no wooden nickles
You can make the claim that that question was racist, but that does not make it so. I have asked the same question of others, in jest, on other forums, and in person. That does not make joke racist. You however, make racial slurs on these threads, including this one, with some frequency. Is my calling you ignorant with poor writing skills also a racist statement?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make the claim that that question was racist, but that does not make it so. I have asked the same question of others, in jest, on other forums, and in person. That does not make joke racist. You however, make racial slurs on these threads, including this one, with some frequency. Is my calling you ignorant with poor writing skills also a racist statement?
Just don't call late to lunch.and personally i could less if your racist or not you don't pay here,you can be a spaceman so won't bother me or you can dead i might put a good word for than maybe not.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Is my english improving,do you understand what descriptive lingustics is Waddie you turd!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Look who're you're arguing with ??? HINT* Not crassass/con/trolls the 3 biggest racists posting here...
I don't feel that I am a racist. Do you have any proof for these accusations of racism?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
The mother was with her child. Stupidly she didn't expect you, or I mean someone, to slap her child.
What the hell does that mean?? So she was "with" her child?? And she couldn't keep this gray-haired senior from assaulting her child?

Really?? I think that there is more to this story than meets the eye....
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't call late to lunch.and personally i could less if your racist or not you don't pay here,you can be a spaceman so won't bother me or you can dead i might put a good word for than maybe not.
Why do you see yourself as a victim?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>My child hood was fine,I was spoil happy go lucky kid everybody love me,we took a family vacation every year we load up the family station wagon,go to places like Disneyland,and seaworld,museums,beaches,fish frieds and weddings. what about you!
Your foster parents told me you were an active child. They had a difficult time keeping you off the monkey bars, until they started you on Ritalin.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>What about your child,do you have one? answer the question!
hell no,you have a mate to have a child,and you're a half a mutt
have your pappy found a sponsor yet,are have the Humane Society decision to put old,old,old rover to sleep yet,can that old hound still smell a jew out hahahahaha.
I grew up a child of the forest. Like a survivalist. I ran a trap line, drove my own snowmobile, owned 4 guns and shot my first buck, all by the time I was in the forth grade. Of course I owned my own dog. A German Shepard who could smell a Jew from a mile away.
http://greyfalcon.us/restored/myPictures/hitl...
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
Probably the first father figure this screaming little Jigglet has ever known.
"Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating,“shut that j**ger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports."
http://newsone.com/2228820/joe-rickey-hundley...
"Jigglet" LOL
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you see yourself as a victim?
I be a victim because it pays better than working. I gets all kinds of free stuff sence I is black. You gots a problems wit that?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Your foster parents told me you were an active child. They had a difficult time keeping you off the monkey bars, until they started you on Ritalin.
Your mama had a C-section and you walk out of her fat somach.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mama had a C-section and you walk out of her fat somach.
Are you my daddy?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up a child of the forest. Like a survivalist. I ran a trap line, drove my own snowmobile, owned 4 guns and shot my first buck, all by the time I was in the forth grade. Of course I owned my own dog. A German Shepard who could smell a Jew from a mile away.
http://greyfalcon.us/restored/myPictures/hitl...
We had a Boxer that can smell a rat or a puz two miles away!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that mean?? So she was "with" her child?? And she couldn't keep this gray-haired senior from assaulting her child?
Really?? I think that there is more to this story than meets the eye....
digger breaking news your boy just got fired from his day job executive postion,maybe you can go and apply for his job,it be a great improvement moving from the poverty class to the upper middle class. you know i'm pulling your leg about being an executive hahaha.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you my daddy?
yep but just don't tell nobody!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 5 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 7
Lebron james back in cleveland 14 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 6
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 22 min cantmakeitup 1
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 56 min LIbEralS 38
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,793
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr cantmakeitup 187
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BCB 26,170
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE