FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 209

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Full Story
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Digger is a putz.
My gay Slewsie doesn't know who Digger is, but Slewsie knows Digger is way smarter than my hubby. My gay hubby hates everyone smarter, better looking, or more successful than him. My Slewsie hated everyone.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#43 Feb 17, 2013
Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
Slewsie from Seattle <quoted text>
I lie more on here each day than everyone else combined.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#45 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
if your punk as would have my child and call him a jigger I would have thrown your ugly ass out of the plane!
Your child is only half Jigger. The other half? The Pit Bull you raped. That's why your child is known as Jiggabull, and should not be allowed on the plane.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#47 Feb 17, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Your child is only half Jigger. The other half? The Pit Bull you raped. That's why your child is known as Jiggabull, and should not be allowed on the plane.
Why not lie a lot, it sure seems "right" !! LMMOAROTFU~! Poor troll, get a life ! LMAOROFU~!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I lie more on here each day than everyone else combined.
can't ever stay on the topic? do you ever get any sleep? or rest deceiver? our you asame of your own life?is that fact about yourself slew or my fault?do you fear heterosexual sex and love?
who's fault is that trick? do you have children? why are so miserable? you're a bad comedian so comedy is not one of your strong points,so how can serve you minnie -me?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Feb 17, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Your child is only half Jigger. The other half? The Pit Bull you raped. That's why your child is known as Jiggabull, and should not be allowed on the plane.
What about your child,do you have one? answer the question!
hell no,you have a mate to have a child,and you're a half a mutt
have your pappy found a sponsor yet,are have the Humane Society decision to put old,old,old rover to sleep yet,can that old hound still smell a jew out hahahahaha.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Why not lie a lot, it sure seems "right" !! LMMOAROTFU~! Poor troll, get a life ! LMAOROFU~!
I lie more each day on Topix than everyone else combined.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#51 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure,the mother would have knock you out and the FBI would be arresting her,for a hate crime for knocking a gay guy.
Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Redeemer wasn't born a criminal. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Redeemer hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I lie more each day on Topix than everyone else combined.
Crackas says he's going your redeemer as hahahaha he thinks you're meeeeeee I like you been me,I need a alibi.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Crackas says he's going your redeemer as hahahaha he thinks you're meeeeeee I like you been me,I need a alibi.
i likes to talk to myself, then at leest I cans understands me
see-n-say

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Feb 17, 2013
I'm sure the whole thing was just annoyingly black and circus-like. Come on, they're black, you know it was just over the top and completely unacceptable. How long could anybody be expected to sit next to that?
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Waddie it's good to hear from you,I wondering when you would come back,you have always had a readung problem to me,,you got some racist issues's yourself ya know and sometimes you don't but I'll not going ignore my enemies are the enemies of my friends and my mission is to move forward,if I can save you good,if I can't fuk you( not you personally)but the hater's,let them go down by themselves,their not going to take us with them period,also when was the last time you're taken a commerical flight? the rules of engagement and commerce have change since 911
all crimes aboard a carrier are federal and are a homeland security issue,if that was my child I would have fuk him uppp and his allies which would have endanger the whole flight,everybody would have went down including the ones like you that will ignore everything ! I call it cowardice.se ya hate to be ya!
Who am I ignoring except for racists and the idiots on this board? I have called them out in the past, but it didn't do any good.

Me ignoring racists posting on an internet message board does not in any way imply that I am racist or condone racism. I challenge you to find a single post of mine in which I used a racial slur against you or anyone.

This guy slapped the kid. He was wrong and should be prosecuted. His actions in no way interfered with that flight. Those are the facts. If you reacted to a racist on an aircraft by beating the shit out of him, your actions could cause more problems for the flight crew than this guy did. Let the crew and the law handle it.

By the way, if you are implying that I am a coward because I do not condone vigilante justice, then you are even more ignorant than the quality of your writing shows you to be.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#56 Feb 17, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Read "diggers" thoughts on the subject on page one of this thread.
Digger isn't all conservatives, like the slewche and redeemer arent' all liberals Jumbo.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#57 Feb 17, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Me ignoring racists posting on an internet message board does not in any way imply that I am racist or condone racism.
yes it does
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it does
I ignore a lot of postings from both sides on here, doesn't make me racist, just intelligent.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#59 Feb 17, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I ignore a lot of postings from both sides on here, doesn't make me racist
yes it does
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it does
In your opinion. Just because you can't spell and use grammar, I don't automatically assume you are stupid. That assumption comes from communicating with you on multiple postings.

Prove me wrong, make a case showing how just because I don't respond to all the racist, homophobic, conservative bashing, and liberal bashing posters; it makes me a racist, homophobic, conservative bashing liberal basher. Your proof, much like your argument, doesn't exist.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it does
What makes you one of the worst racists on this board is your constant harping about race and your incessant racist posts.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#62 Feb 17, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I
A moron who just called a black guy a racist, but cries/ignores the same behavior from your partisan pals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Fair Game 33,292
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 4 hr Liberal Lover 21
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 5 hr Liberal Lover 4
How do I explain this to my black students? 9 hr Ron 24
Burn Diss Place Down 13 hr LIbEralS 8
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 13 hr LIbEralS 287
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson Wed Liberal Lover 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:19AM
New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers: Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 3:15 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Breaking Down New England's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: What Are Experts Saying About New England?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports