FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of207
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Probably the first father figure this screaming little Jigglet has ever known.
"Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating,“shut that j**ger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports."
http://newsone.com/2228820/joe-rickey-hundley...
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
Probably the first father figure this screaming little Jigglet has ever known.
"Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating,“shut that j**ger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports."
http://newsone.com/2228820/joe-rickey-hundley...
We all know you associate with stupid people. No need to remind.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a record! LeJumbo posted three times from the same name. Someone call Guinness.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

He's going to jail lockup,they should sent his punk as to Cook county booth camp,and thank sue the sht of of his as.$$$$$$
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

yeah, thay should sue the sht out of his ass cuz the gubmint is the only one that gets to punish kids. and they go it wit making dem listen to speeches of the President.
Noah Webster

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
He's going to jail lockup,they should sent his punk as to Cook county booth camp,and thank sue the sht of of his as.$$$$$$
"Booth camp"?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he will get more prison time than a gang-banger in Chicago who KILLS somebody.

You might get some kind of twisted satisfaction from this, but I believe that this example of "affirmative action justice" just keeps steering this country down to the "road of ruin".

Where in the hell were the "parents", in this situation??
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were the flight attendants? Aren't they the "referees" who keep the passengers "civil" during a flight?
TWA

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were the flight attendants? Aren't they the "referees" who keep the passengers "civil" during a flight?
Good point. Why aren't flight attendants staffed one per passenger? If someone raises an arm in a slapping motion an attendant should be there to stop it.
TWA

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he will get more prison time than a gang-banger in Chicago who KILLS somebody.
You might get some kind of twisted satisfaction from this, but I believe that this example of "affirmative action justice" just keeps steering this country down to the "road of ruin".
Where in the hell were the "parents", in this situation??
The mother was with her child. Stupidly she didn't expect you, or I mean someone, to slap her child.
North Central

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
The mother was with her child. Stupidly she didn't expect you, or I mean someone, to slap her child.
Mind your own damned business and quit spouting off on stuff you know nothing about.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, GO POUND SAND. If SHE can't control her "child", and if the "attendants" refuse to do so, then I have no PROBLEM with ANOTHER PASSENGER showing some BACKBONE and controlling the situation.

There is NO REASON for ANY passenger to have to pay these kinds of fares, and to have to put up with an unruly child, with no PARENT THERE, to mitigate the "situation". GET A LIFE.

Passenger planes today aren't military C-130's, loaded with desperate REFUGEES. They are called "civil air carriers".

It's also called, MUTUAL RESPECT, but I would guess that you have never heard of that term BEFORE.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably would have slapped not ONLY the child, but the BITCH MOTHER AS WELL. Does anybody even KNOW who the mother effer is??
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the "mother" was with her child, what was she doing?? Why didn't she make a "public statement"?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WHY is it so notable that this guy who got arrested was from IDAHO??

Is it because he is also WHITE, and probably CHRISTIAN, or (gasp) MORMON?? Is it also because he is "elderly"??

Maybe the OLD FART just wanted to get his MONEY'S WORTH, which was a fast, smooth, comfortable, and QUIET FLIGHT. I don't see ANY PROBLEM with THAT, so what's the problem?

Next time, tell the parent(s) with the WHINING BABY, to take the AMTRAK TRAIN, and all will be GOOD.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

North Central wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own damned business and quit spouting off on stuff you know nothing about.
Then WHY didn't she keep her child UNDER CONTROL, assuming that there weren't any severe circumstances??

Hint: when people travel by air, they expect a BETTER experience than by traveling by a BUS, because they are PAYING MORE, and for GOOD REASON.

It's a REALLY STUPID IDEA to travel by AIR with a kid or two, who has "issues". Take the BUS, or AMTRAK, or a turd-world ferry....

Don't even THINK ABOUT stepping on a plane. Just board the next "carnival cruise" ship, and have a GOOD TIME.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He should have slapped her first, than the child.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, GO POUND SAND. If SHE can't control her "child", and if the "attendants" refuse to do so, then I have no PROBLEM with ANOTHER PASSENGER showing some BACKBONE and controlling the situation.
There is NO REASON for ANY passenger to have to pay these kinds of fares, and to have to put up with an unruly child, with no PARENT THERE, to mitigate the "situation". GET A LIFE.
Passenger planes today aren't military C-130's, loaded with desperate REFUGEES. They are called "civil air carriers".
It's also called, MUTUAL RESPECT, but I would guess that you have never heard of that term BEFORE.
if your punk as would have my child and call him a jigger I would have thrown your ugly ass out of the plane!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

digger wrote:
WHY is it so notable that this guy who got arrested was from IDAHO??
Is it because he is also WHITE, and probably CHRISTIAN, or (gasp) MORMON?? Is it also because he is "elderly"??
Maybe the OLD FART just wanted to get his MONEY'S WORTH, which was a fast, smooth, comfortable, and QUIET FLIGHT. I don't see ANY PROBLEM with THAT, so what's the problem?
Next time, tell the parent(s) with the WHINING BABY, to take the AMTRAK TRAIN, and all will be GOOD.
The broke as bastard got what he for a seat next to the shter flying coach.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. He should have slapped her first, than the child.
Oh sure,the mother would have knock you out and the FBI would be arresting her,for a hate crime for knocking a gay guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of207
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want Affordable Care Act to work 3 hr LIbEralS 23
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 3 hr redeemer 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 29,922
Bill Bans Whole Milk For Kids At Day Care 5 hr Sangelia 5
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 8 hr Expert 9
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 10 hr Trigger 9
On Climate, Business as Usual 12 hr redeemer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••