Woman Fatally Shoots Man at Gas Stati...

Woman Fatally Shoots Man at Gas Station Then Takes Pictures of Body

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

The Exorcist

Chester, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Another black man shot. Where is the outrage.

"A Houston woman fatally shot a man during an argument on Sunday night at a local gas station. The entire altercation was captured on the gas station’s security camera and some images were reportedly captured on the woman’s own cellphone camera.

Surveillance video shows the female shooter, who has not been identified, retrieving a .22-cal. rifle from the trunk of her car and pointing it at the ground as she faced off with a man reportedly armed with an umbrella and a pocket knife."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/ho...
Ghedi Sam Ollie

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 23, 2013
The Exorcist wrote:
Another black man shot. Where is the outrage.
"A Houston woman fatally shot a man during an argument on Sunday night at a local gas station. The entire altercation was captured on the gas station�s security camera and some images were reportedly captured on the woman�s own cellphone camera.
Surveillance video shows the female shooter, who has not been identified, retrieving a .22-cal. rifle from the trunk of her car and pointing it at the ground as she faced off with a man reportedly armed with an umbrella and a pocket knife."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/ho...
I read story. Shooter is black woman. No problem.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Ghedi Sam Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>I read story. Shooter is black woman. No problem.
Exactly!

Guess if ya want to shoot a black you need to wear a black mask and there will be no questions asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrassed by dumb liberal for wearing hat 1 hr silly rabbit 3
Admit they are evil 3 hr Truth 37
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 3 hr Lucky 106
Detain all homeless people 4 hr Space ace 1
Homeless are bums 4 hr Space ace 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr WHAT 36,957
Minimum Wage Fee (Aug '14) 15 hr Hillary Lost 57

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance