Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2013
Democrat Equals Hypocrit

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 28, 2013
The only explanation for your insane claims is that you are one of those that will get "free" health care. Paid for by those of us that work for a living.

Hey fruitcake, why not beg for a free new Lexus to go with your free health care?
Democrat Equals Hypocrit

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
1) I work for a living and pay for my healthcare
2) You are retired and don't pay for your healthcare.
Makes your argument pretty lame, doesn't it?
You lie about everything, this is no different. And you are too stupid to know that there is someone other than your Schmahl fantasy that might comment on here.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Aug 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
1) I work for a living and pay for my healthcare
2) You are retired and don't pay for your healthcare.
Makes your argument pretty lame, doesn't it?
The idea that retired people don't pay for health care is ludicrous. Unless you are referring to retired politicians and government executives who generally get free health care for life. And most of them never actually "worked" for their living.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Republican Ignorance wrote:
Our esteemed friend Mr. Schmahl is retired on a military pension and receives virtually free medical care from the VA. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve this for his years of military service, mind you, but it is horribly hypocritical of him to oppose Medicare and Medicaid and the right of all Americans to AFFORDABLE health care (affordable is NOT the same as free).
Just WHERE is the "right" to affordable health care defined in our Constitution?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Aug 28, 2013
So, In the Seattle Sociopaths Mind, all of us are Schmal, and Schmal is a Retired Vet that earned his Pension and Health care in Service to America....and Schmal is greedy because Schmal does not think that AIDS recipients, Womyn with $3000 a year Birth Control Habits, Crack Addicts with 5 kids and 5 baby Daddy's, Alcoholics, and the Morbidly Obese who are 3rd Generation Dependents that have a Disease of the Tongue (Food tastes to good) deserve the same "Bennie" as the Veteran that earned it

Got it!
Democrat Equals Hypocrit

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Aug 28, 2013
Consistent Deleted wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Americans deserve access to affordable health care. Even all your various personas.
Access to health care? Or health care paid for by me? Everyone has access now. Go pay for your own health care you cheap azz.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Consistent Deleted wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Americans deserve access to affordable health care. Even all your various personas.
"Deserve" and a having a "right" to it are 2 different things.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Aug 31, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just WHERE is the "right" to affordable health care defined in our Constitution?
I'm guessing that you've never heard of human rights or Christianity.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 3, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that you've never heard of human rights or Christianity.
I'm still waiting for an answer...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 32,481
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 2 hr redeemer 4
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 2 hr redeemer 19
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 4 hr TSA Employee 22865 4
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 13 hr Space ace 1
Drop one word....add one word game 14 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 20 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••