More news from the Messiah's Homeland. Half brother to Obama runs for governor

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Mar 1, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-half-brother-obam...

One needs to wonder if Amerika's Demokrat Machine is a Major Foreign Investor in the Election?

Does anyone know which of the 5 Baby Momma's was bred by Barry's Daddy to create this Kenyan?

I may be to old fashioned.

To me, a book about a Stray Dog Breeding my Momma and moving on to find his next Victim, would not be called "Dreams of My Father"

It would be called

"Who is the bastard gonna abuse next"
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-ha lf-brother-obama-runs-governor -111049815.html
One needs to wonder if Amerika's Demokrat Machine is a Major Foreign Investor in the Election?
Does anyone know which of the 5 Baby Momma's was bred by Barry's Daddy to create this Kenyan?
I may be to old fashioned.
To me, a book about a Stray Dog Breeding my Momma and moving on to find his next Victim, would not be called "Dreams of My Father"
It would be called
"Who is the bastard gonna abuse next"
That's a great question and I'm glad you asked. I did some research and found a family photo of the five possible baby mamas involved in the creation of the Kenyon in question.
http://www.thisfabtrek.com/journey/africa/sen...
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Seriously. Given the incestuous nature of the Demokrat Victims Party, and the Re distributive activities that has enriched so many Demokrat Cronies/Criminals, Eric Holder must "Focus like a Laser" to be certain that the Obama Baby's have not set up an operation to manufacture the Tools that the Tribalists effectively wield in their "DEMOCRATIC" (Spell that Mob Rule), Elections.

Soetoro Machete Factory,
Bugga Moogs, Kenya
Africa
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.
Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.
Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...
USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.
Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....
I love teabagger "thinking"....
Chronically Stupiiid,

Damn who ever it was last year that allowed you access to a computer with Spell Check! YOU could not spell your own name without it, and as the creepy human you are, all you got is braggadocio about your ability to use Spell Check!

Why are you here?

Not "here" as in On Topix being an iddiiot 16/7 365, but why are you here on this Astral Plane?

Have you ever even asked yourself why you choose to stay such a Despicable Human Being?

If you have, what answer did you give yourself that has kept you from acknowledging the waste of oxygen that you are.....What keeps you from going to the light.

You gotta be miserable, the Shaat you spew reveals what you are to all the are cursed to cross your path. It must in some way register with you someplace in that sick mind that you are irreparably damaged and there is no redemption here on Earth.

Nothing, That is what you are nothing!

At least a Boil on someones azz serves a purpose, it lets the person know that there is a problem. You are a Boil on the azz of Humanity, but we all know what the problem is.....EXCEPT YOU!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 1, 2013
This moron from Grantsburg Wisconsin is one sick mfer and should be locked up.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#8 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It sounds like you're making black talk.
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Poster unable to Be Honest enough for one name,

"is one sick mfer and should be locked up"

If you ain't the Seattle Sociopath in Drag, then at the least you were spawned from the same Genetic Mutants that spit her out!

Only the most defective could spend all day dishonestly posing as other posters, and then refer to ANYONE else "one sick mfer and should be locked up"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 1 hr Billy Bob 10
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 3 hr Joey Zaza 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
Drop one word....add one word game 4 hr 75 Scorpio 116
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 4 hr LIbEralS 1
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 5 hr SecuityEmployee 73
Springtime in Chicago 5 hr Racist Billy Bob 31
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs