Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

John A. Hunt Supervisor in the DNR responsible for educating new DNR officers about what they can and can't access from State's databases.

John stole 12,000 accesses on 5,000 people including everything on drivers licenses. He has been fired by the DNR. A class action lawsuit is filed with damages of $2,500/victim. Or $12,500,000 the Government will have to pay out if charges are proven.

Isn't Government just GRAND???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

And was fired...so ??

The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) employee who was discharged for wrongful access to driver's license and motor vehicle records was viewing the data during off-duty hours without a job-related reason to do so, according to the agency.

John A. Hunt was discharged January 11, 2013 from the DNR. He worked as the Enforcement Division's administrative manager and, like other law enforcement officers across Minnesota, he had access to the driver's license and motor vehicle records for law enforcement purposes only.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
And was fired...so ??
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) employee who was discharged for wrongful access to driver's license and motor vehicle records was viewing the data during off-duty hours without a job-related reason to do so, according to the agency.
John A. Hunt was discharged January 11, 2013 from the DNR. He worked as the Enforcement Division's administrative manager and, like other law enforcement officers across Minnesota, he had access to the driver's license and motor vehicle records for law enforcement purposes only.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

And was fired...so ??

Just like every job..... Funny, you need to pretend to have a point... so poorly.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

This is what happens to your private data once the Governmnet has it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Once the "govermnet" ??

Funny, you need to pretend to have a point... so poorly.

PSYCHO ALERT ~!

Tin foil SHINY SIDE OUT ~!
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Keep filling out Government forms etc, they LOVE all your secret info.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Once the "govermnet" ??

Funny, you need to pretend to have a point... so poorly.

PSYCHO ALERT ~!

Tin foil SHINY SIDE OUT ~!

Don't let the aliens probe you, AGAIN !!!???
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Lawton wrote:
John A. Hunt Supervisor in the DNR responsible for educating new DNR officers about what they can and can't access from State's databases.
John stole 12,000 accesses on 5,000 people including everything on drivers licenses. He has been fired by the DNR. A class action lawsuit is filed with damages of $2,500/victim. Or $12,500,000 the Government will have to pay out if charges are proven.
I agree with you. This guy is going to cost taxpayers a lot of money. He looked up information about several members of the local media, all female of course, and female judges. Sure, they fired him, but he knew what he was doing was wrong. If there is not a law in place to prosecute him, the legislature should pass a law this session to take care of it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

He was simply curious and paid with his job, but continue to cry DANGER DANGER Will Robinson...

There is no indication the viewed data was sold, disclosed to others, or used for criminal purposes. No social security numbers or other DNR-related license or registration data was involved.

The investigation indicated that about 90 percent of those individuals whose data was viewed were female. Records of celebrities, professional athletes, criminal justice professionals, television personalities, politicians, and others whose names appeared in news stories were viewed without a job-related reason to do so.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
He was simply curious and paid with his job, but continue to cry DANGER DANGER Will Robinson...
There is no indication the viewed data was sold, disclosed to others, or used for criminal purposes. No social security numbers or other DNR-related license or registration data was involved.
The investigation indicated that about 90 percent of those individuals whose data was viewed were female. Records of celebrities, professional athletes, criminal justice professionals, television personalities, politicians, and others whose names appeared in news stories were viewed without a job-related reason to do so.
My gay husband from Seattle is so very smart. He knows that it was just because the dishonest DNR Supervisor was curious and not because he was using the info to blackmail anyone or to sell to someone. I am so proud of my Slewsie.

Did everyone notice how my Slewsie is still the Spell Check Queen on Topix? You go girl!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Your girlfriend crass-ass...tells me that your lovemaking is like going to the dentist...sit back, relax...you won't feel a thing! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
My gay husband from Seattle is so very smart. He knows that it was just because the dishonest DNR Supervisor was curious and not because he was using the info to blackmail anyone or to sell to someone. I am so proud of my Slewsie.
Did everyone notice how my Slewsie is still the Spell Check Queen on Topix? You go girl!
Still having problems with commas ?? Poor child, another bad habit, you're too stupid to fix ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Still having problems with commas ?? Poor child, another bad habit, you're too stupid to fix ~! LMAOROTFU~!
The Grammar Queen in addition to being the Spell Check Queen. My gay hubby can multitask.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
And was fired...so ??

Slewsie, that DNR guy was fired just like you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It's unfortunate about your gambling problem. I heard, last week that you lost you whole paycheck playing solitaire !

Of course, we ALL recognize a real loser ! LMAOROTFU!

You're so dumb, you play solitaire...for cash and LOSE !? LMAOROTFU~!

Like you lose here, EVERY NIGHT !
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
It's unfortunate about your gambling problem. I heard, last week that you lost you whole paycheck playing solitaire !
Of course, we ALL recognize a real loser ! LMAOROTFU!
You're so dumb, you play solitaire...for cash and LOSE !? LMAOROTFU~!
Like you lose here, EVERY NIGHT !
Awww Slewsie. When you start copying and pasting the same comments on multiple threads you make it look like you are not as smart as we all know you must be. You are smart. After all you have an ipad. Don't you Slewsie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
University calls the amount of white people on ... 7 min Capt Crunch 16
Mpls. considers plastic food containers banMpls... 43 min Sangelia 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 49 min Fair Game 29,877
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 1 hr Ouch 18
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr redeemer 25,971
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr travis 65
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 2 hr LIbEralS 94
•••
•••