Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Thanks for the Reporting.

People like me did not declare the day after Mr Romney's defeat, that the problem was the 90 Million American that did not vote.

I have never pointed out 10's of times that the responsibility for the 2nd Fiefdom of King Barry falls squarely on the Americans that refused to leave thier work to go Vote, and that the ACORN Buses, Early Voting on the Plantations, and Free Shaat from David "Goebbels" Axelrod was going to but King Barry another Term to rule over his Sheeple.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Racist Republikans wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you pack any more lies into a single paragraph?
America spoke and rejected your right wing extremist message of hatred and bigotry.
Welcome to the 21st Century.
Ya.

The Kingdom of Barry the Most High will be a Blip in History, and after the mess is cleaned up, all Americans will curse his Reign.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

HEY, don't write about con's laziness, HE CAN READ !!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
HEY, don't write about con's laziness, HE CAN READ !!!
Listed below are some of the Classic Retorts from the Playground of Public Schools 32, back in the day.

Too "Many Folk", these Retorts are not Classic, but still in Current Use, like here on Topix.

"I am Rubber you are Glue, What you say bounces of me and sticks on you"

or

"I know you are but what am I?"

or

"Ya, well what about YOU!"

or

"Ya well what about your Guy!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Is this the same Consistent that accuses the left of always changing the subject???

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Is this the same Consistent that accuses the left of always changing the subject???
ROFLMAO!!!!!
The Left?

The Children "Change the Subject", but the use of the term "Left" implies that the Children have some Political Perspective. I have not seen anyone on the Political Left EVER on Topix.

I see Sociopaths that travel between conscious and unconscious.

I see Emotional Retards that toss in a Political Comment from their Kool Aid Talking Points.

I see Cut/Paster's that have no idea about what they pasted.

I see dependents who are not grateful to their neighbors for the sustenance the receive from their neighbors confiscated wealth.

I see Little People that "Feel" they WON! something because someone as tarded as them Occupies the White House.

I see a lot of the lowest of humanity here, but I cannot say I have ever seen an American on the Political Left here......

The breed has died off, and been replaced with Defective Dependents that fight for Primacy within the Demokrat Victims Party!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.
The Kingdom of Barry the Most High will be a Blip in History, and after the mess is cleaned up, all Americans will curse his Reign.
Liar! false words are not only evil in themselves,but infect the bitter soul with envy.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Similar to Roosevelt, Obama will go down as one of the greatest presidents in US history, for implmenting the Affordable Care Act, rescuing our nation from the Bush recession, and working to end discrimination based on sexual orientation.
And for killing the world most notorious terrorist Bin laden.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Consistent wrote:
Thanks for the Reporting.
People like me did not declare the day after Mr Romney's defeat, that the problem was the 90 Million American that did not vote.
I have never pointed out 10's of times that the responsibility for the 2nd Fiefdom of King Barry falls squarely on the Americans that refused to leave thier work to go Vote, and that the ACORN Buses, Early Voting on the Plantations, and Free Shaat from David "Goebbels" Axelrod was going to but King Barry another Term to rule over his Sheeple.
you think to small.like the frog at the bottom of a well,if you surfaced,you would have an entirely different view.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Listed below are some of the Classic Retorts from the Playground of Public Schools 32, back in the day.
Too "Many Folk", these Retorts are not Classic, but still in Current Use, like here on Topix.
"I am Rubber you are Glue, What you say bounces of me and sticks on you"
or
"I know you are but what am I?"
or
"Ya, well what about YOU!"
or
"Ya well what about your Guy!"
The learned is happy,nature to explore,the FOOL is happy,that he knows no more.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Liar! false words are not only evil in themselves,but infect the bitter soul with envy.
It has happened!

I agree with something you posted.

You have no idea about the correct "Context" for what you wrote, but if you use your Beloved Google, you can type in (Context) and then you might learn that what you wrote is applied incorrectly.

The expression you wrote is 100% applicable to you Sheeple on the Plantations. Your Great Messiah is the worst human being to ever use "Words" to manipulate his Sheeple, which is about s evil as it gets.

Nothing defines the Demokrat Sheeple as well as the word "Envy", which is also in your text.

You all are a conglomeration of Victims attempting to Out-Victim each other for a bigger slice of the Pie, which is made with the Confiscated Wealth of your Neighbors, and sliced up by your Messiah's Handlers and given out to you Sheeple to keep you on the Demokrat Plantations.

Just lemme say......Bahayahahaahayhh!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. America spoke and accepted your left wing extremist message of hatred and bigotry and a lot of free stuff for anybody that is too lazy to earn their own.
A man is never truthful than when he acknowledge himself a liar.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. America spoke and accepted your left wing extremist message of hatred and bigotry and a lot of free stuff for anybody that is too lazy to earn their own.
Reparations are due to 5th and 6th Generation Plantation Residents, because their Ancestors Drank away their 40 acres and ate their Mules, after the 1st Welfare Program in Amerikan History was started by the Republicans after the 1st Civil War.

Giving all Free'd Slaves the "Free Shaat" then, had the same consequence as the Free Shaat" has today.....a DEMAND for MORE FREE SHAAT!

It is a Cultural Thang.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you - racists like you help ensure a major Democratic victory in 2014.
Oh My!

What a unique and rarely used retort by you!

In fact, here let me offer a salutation to you for your original perspective which you have gleaned from your vast experience in the Collective;

Babahaayhaayahaayahha!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Slewblomkin,

Lemme quote a Famous Sheeple in Today's World;

"I now you are but what am I"

Gawd why do you defectives bother?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewblomkin,
Lemme quote a Famous Sheeple in Today's World;
"I now you are but what am I"
Gawd why do you defectives bother?
The education of a man is never completed until he dies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Islamic State forcing shopkeepers to veil t... 17 min Moose Schell O 1
African History Excluding Egypt 30 min Professor Krasys 5
Where's Kluwe? 36 min Bay Rock Obama 5
Police Shoot Dog During Chase 57 min Bay Rock Obama 11
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 59 min redeemer 10
Fire Franken 1 hr redeemer 1
Obama administration on verge of collapse 1 hr Bellweather 46
•••
•••