Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Thanks RMoney, space case sonny.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Carlos The Cartel wrote:
Thank you Obama. We Mexicans are the hardest working people. We will do the jobs. We will go to school for free and take the better jobs.
only folks who are here legally should be the only ones who have jobs.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't even comment. You don't even have a job to be taken. The Mexican is simply stating he is a herder worker than you. Be it a plumber, be it a baker or be it a candlestick makes. A Mexican woman can out cook, clean, be it household chores. She can run circles around a disability housewife like you. She makes her chips and salsa from scratch. No MSG.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
If qualifications mattered to post, you'd be O-U-T out, childish crassass.
goose

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't even comment. You don't even have a job to be taken. The Mexican is simply stating he is a herder worker than you. Be it a plumber, be it a baker or be it a candlestick makes. A Mexican woman can out cook, clean, be it household chores. She can run circles around a disability housewife like you. She makes her chips and salsa from scratch. No MSG.
Could be BUT the point is are they legal!!!!

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 12, 2013
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be BUT the point is are they legal!!!!
troll also forgets that I did work at a outside job. aka factory work. I was in the factory part of the advertising business. the companies I worked for. they made signs for various groups that did Point of Purchase signs. meaning those in various stores advertising various products. did that for nearly 20 years.
maggie

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
troll also forgets that I did work at a outside job. aka factory work. I was in the factory part of the advertising business. the companies I worked for. they made signs for various groups that did Point of Purchase signs. meaning those in various stores advertising various products. did that for nearly 20 years.
Sure yo did, in between birthing a rape baby and getting that silver medal in the Special Olympics.

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 13, 2013
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure yo did, in between birthing a rape baby and getting that silver medal in the Special Olympics.
your sister might have won that medal.
but due to what I am. and what it takes to be diagnosed as a high functioning autistic person. I would not be qualified due to my above average intelligence level lil girl git
by the way. unlike a person with a severe form of autism. a person with high functioning autism CAN and many do live on their own. many get married and have offspring as well. making it more likely that more and more folks with HFA will be born.
one stereotype of someone who is high functioning autism/HFA/aspergers is the nerd. if you look at the stereotyping of what a nerd is. then look at the medical requirements to be diagnosed with HFA. they pretty much match up. but then not every nerd is a HFA. nor is every HAF going to be a nerd. but the majority of us are and do claim both titles. though many of us still plan to use the 'aspie' title.
by the way. that tech who fixes your computer when ever you mess up. he or she just might be a HFA as well. since computer tech is for many aspies a perfect job.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic... Although people with Asperger syndrome often have difficulty socially, many have above-average intelligence. They may excel in fields such as computer programming and science. There is no delay in their cognitive development, ability to take care of themselves, or curiosity about their environment.
just like I was. and now my daughter is. many of us are in regular classrooms of mainstream schools http://ask.healthline.com/health/asperger-syn... Often, individuals diagnosed with AS have normal or above normal intelligence. In addition, people with this condition are frequently able to be educated in mainstream classrooms and hold jobs.
next time before you type anything here. try doing SOME research. so you do not look like you normally do.with your foot in your mouth all the way down to your waistline.
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama took care of that.

They are ALL LEGAL!!

Obama quickly got all the Mexican votes.

Obama is trashing the USA for votes.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
A Boeing plan to redesign the 787 Dreamliner's fire-plagued lithium-ion batteries won approval Tuesday from the Federal Aviation Administration, moving the cutting-edge planes a step closer to flying passengers again.

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Will Not fly on a 787 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama took care of that.
They are ALL LEGAL!!
Obama quickly got all the Mexican votes.
Obama is trashing the USA for votes.
just remember that executive orders can be overturned by the next president. and it will not matter if that person is a demoncrat or Republican.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
DEPORT the illegal alien invaders

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 13, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
DEPORT the illegal alien invaders
agreed
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
A Boeing plan to redesign the 787 Dreamliner's fire-plagued lithium-ion batteries won approval Tuesday from the Federal Aviation Administration, moving the cutting-edge planes a step closer to flying passengers again.
One small step for Boeing, one step backwards for passengers.

Boeing will fly the BurnLiner with batteries designed to burn BUT control the burn to the battery box AND vent the poisen combustion byproducts out of the plane, PrayLiner.
DSM Loco

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Yes! Deport all the white hordes of invaders from Europe! Leave America for the natives!

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Mar 14, 2013
DSM Loco wrote:
Yes! Deport all the white hordes of invaders from Europe! Leave America for the natives!
and what is to be done with those who married Native Americans. as well as those who are both Caucasian and Native American?

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
If qualifications mattered to post, you'd be O-U-T out, childish crassass.
If the qualifications were spite and envy you'd be a winner. But...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 14, 2013
DSM Loco wrote:
Europe don't want them back! Hell no please go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 58 min American_Sons 10
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 1 hr Icantbreathe 7
Muslims are a threat 1 hr Icantbreathe 17
Man Shoots Self After Leading Mankato Police On... 7 hr DILF 49
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Earthling-1 33,452
Unconstitutional Violation of Separation of Powers 23 hr LIbEralS 1
Iggy Azalea to headline Target Center on April 30 Tue cowboy chris 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search