Serena Williams attends Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s wedding

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barnabus Kollins

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 26, 2014
PARIS — Serena Williams took some time out of her French Open preparations to Kanye West’s and Kim Kardashian’s wedding over the weekend. Serena told reporters she attended “some of the festivities” which included the dinner in Versailles.
http://tennis.si.com/2014/05/25/serena-willia...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 27, 2014
Congrats Kanye and Kim best wishes for the both of you.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 May 27, 2014
Hubby number three for Kimmy? What a train wreck she is. And why is she famous? It's not like she can actually do anything like act, or sing or dance or....anything. What does it say about our society when people like her can become famous because of a sex tape, 2 failed marriages,(last one lasted about 72 days), and a big fanny and boobs? It says we are a very, very, shallow, far too easily entertained, species.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 27, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
Hubby number three for Kimmy? What a train wreck she is. And why is she famous? It's not like she can actually do anything like act, or sing or dance or....anything. What does it say about our society when people like her can become famous because of a sex tape, 2 failed marriages,(last one lasted about 72 days), and a big fanny and boobs? It says we are a very, very, shallow, far too easily entertained, species.
You must really live a sad lonely miserable life,gosh that must really suck.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 27, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
Hubby number three for Kimmy? What a train wreck she is. And why is she famous?...
She is a world renowned closet organizer - just a few steps away from a community organizer.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 May 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a world renowned closet organizer - just a few steps away from a community organizer.
no wonder you don't have spouse,your a hater and not a lover.
Happy Ending

Green Bay, WI

#8 May 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a world renowned closet organizer - just a few steps away from a community organizer.
She is also famous for her butt cheek implants. Black guys love a big booty. It's like dangling a piece of stinky cheese in front of a carp.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 27, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> no wonder you don't have spouse,your a hater and not a lover.
Why, was there something in my last post that you objected to?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#10 May 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, was there something in my last post that you objected to?
I think you just hit a little too close to home. It is minds like redeemers that keep useless people like the Kardashians in business. Thereby helping them to achieve their A-lister status and keeping them in the 1% bracket. It must be painful for him to support the 1%'ers of the world.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 May 28, 2014
Happy Ending wrote:
<quoted text>She is also famous for her butt cheek implants. Black guys love a big booty. It's like dangling a piece of stinky cheese in front of a carp.
True Dat!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a world renowned closet organizer - just a few steps away from a community organizer.
What's wrong with been a community organizer ? the Pope,all elected politicans, and leaders are community organizer's so what is your problem? please define your party demonization of community organizer?.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong with been a community organizer ? the Pope,all elected politicans, and leaders are community organizer's so what is your problem? please define your party demonization of community organizer?.
Nothing is wrong with being a community organizer. As a matter of fact, it fits right in with a reality show. President? Not so much.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with being a community organizer. As a matter of fact, it fits right in with a reality show. President? Not so much.
That's weaker then you,your reality show is that you're the Biggest Loser and that's a fact.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> That's weaker then you,your reality show is that you're the Biggest Loser and that's a fact.
Name calling AGAIN! I am surprised.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 May 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with being a community organizer. As a matter of fact, it fits right in with a reality show. President? Not so much.
Hopefully TLC won't get wind of that one. They already have enough on their hands with the phony psychics, polygamous marriages, clown car moms, people who eat tin foil and insulation, hoarders, etc. etc. The American viewing public is really not very bright.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully TLC won't get wind of that one. They already have enough on their hands with the phony psychics, polygamous marriages, clown car moms, people who eat tin foil and insulation, hoarders, etc. etc. The American viewing public is really not very bright.
Only you are the bright one of course you remind us not so bright Americans of your wisdumb every day,your even wiser then the three wise all together ,even King Soloman wisdom can't compete with your's,old wise one.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 May 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a world renowned closet organizer - just a few steps away from a community organizer.
When you name call others,it ok,when you're call a name it's the truth and you go crying like a fat lady who gotten her feeling hurt.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#20 May 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you are the bright one of course you remind us not so bright Americans of your wisdumb every day,your even wiser then the three wise all together ,even King Soloman wisdom can't compete with your's,old wise one.
My apologies if I ripped on all of your favorite shows there red.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#21 May 28, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies if I ripped on all of your favorite shows there red.
You should apologize to yourself for not evening trying to lose some of fat on your lying Fat face and that pregant looking belly of your honey,get off of your fat narrow flat as and jog around the frig a few times hahaha
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#22 May 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> When you name call others,it ok,when you're call a name it's the truth and you go crying like a fat lady who gotten her feeling hurt.
Please point out to me exactly where the name calling is in my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 18 min American_Sons 5
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest 53 min OgadenPrincess 15
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr IBdaMann 34,193
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 2 hr Whiny1 217
Brown Family Lawsuit 6 hr LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! 21 hr space ace 22
"daylight disinfectant" and "laughing at liberals" Fri space ace 13
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]