State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit O...

State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit Of Tactical Response CEO

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 11, 2013

Source: TPM

The state of Tennessee has suspended the concealed handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

Yeager released a second video Thursday in which he refused to back down from most his statements.

-snip-

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Consistent wrote:
The state of Tennessee has suspended the concealed handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.
State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.
"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."
Yeager released a second video Thursday in which he refused to back down from most his statements.
-snip-
Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
Isnt' this the time of night you start posting a bunch of crap using someone else's moniker low integrity poster?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
You mean like you're doing, non-sense/ZERO ???

Like the "isnt'", it really belongs on Urban, see to it.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You mean like you're doing, non-sense/ZERO ???
Like the "isnt'", it really belongs on Urban, see to it.
Typo mr low integrity poster, unlike you using "there" instead of "they're". The urban dictionary is your source slewche.
Amu7sed Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Typo mr low integrity poster, unlike you using "there" instead of "they're". The urban dictionary is your source slewche.

OR

I did look it up, it was on Yahoo answers
LMAOROTFu~! I like multiple choice ANSWERS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Amu7sed Slew wrote:
<quoted text>LMAOROTFu~! I like multiple choice ANSWERS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Nice response to your own made up posting slewche. Maybe you and one of your other monikers should get a room.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Not made up at ALL, your hypocrisy on display...Want your other "guesses" ???

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text> The urban dictionary is your source slewche.

OR

Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#8 Jan 11, 2013

non-starter wrote:

OR

OR

I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
non-starter wrote:
OR
I am beginning to tire of your self-masturbatory responses, I cringe every time you orgasm in a LMAOROTFU mr low integrity poster.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
You begin to tire ?? Of course, you're trying another boring insult, it's MUCH better than making an actual point or MONEY, right ??? Poor non-sense, the NO HONOR/INTEGRITY poster putz...
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Tennessee? Who care?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
The guy who commented ?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Eight comments by non-starter, not one on topic, every one a personal attack or insult.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Eight comments by non-starter, not one on topic, every one a personal attack or insult.
1. You have a problem with math.
2. Most of his comments are in response to other Leftist insults or attacks.
3. Why do not you go after Slewsie?
4. Your skirt is as dirty as it gets, hypocrite.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Tell us more lies, phone guy.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Tell us more lies, phone guy.
The phoney Seattle resident calls others a liar. Good one! Next you will tell us you were not fired from the Post Office. Another lie.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Gonad control?... showing the world how stupid you are. Fired ?? LMAOROTFU~! Whatever you NEED to believe, LOSER ! LMAOROTFU~!@
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jan 12, 2013

The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Consistent wrote:
You are only capable of copying and pasting? Does not surprise me at all. Democrat hacks just repeat what they were told to say. Nice Brown Shirt you are wearing today.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Consistent wrote:
That's all he is capable of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Defending MS-13 Gang 20 min Davycrockett 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 45 min Big Al 39,948
Another white school shooter! 2 hr FOVR 23
Meghan Markle's Mom 5 hr Davycrockett 18
Another pedophile ? Guess what race he is? 6 hr Davycrockett 1
Royal family sucks 16 hr MAGAfiggypops 11
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr Abe 26,934

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages