Professional bigots cry sad DOMA tears

Professional bigots cry sad DOMA tears

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

GOP Bigots

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
It's a bad day to be a professional moral scold.

My thoughts on the SCOTUS ruling that determined that same sex marriage is okay: "Jesus wept."
[email protected]

5 people in robes said they are bigger than the voters of CA and Congress combined.And bigger than God.May He forgive us all.
[email protected]

Guy from Family Research Council says on CNN DOMA decision adversely affects florists, forced to change way they do business. I kid you not.
[email protected]

One man, Kennedy, has decided marriage policy for 315 million people. That is tyranny. All hail the king.
[email protected]

Do not believe the liberal media reports suggesting same-sex marriage is now the law of land. It is not.#DOMA #SSM #tcot
[email protected]

That's actually an important point. Conservatives, today's ruling does not require you to get gay married. There's been a lot of confusion on this point, so I think Gary Bauer and others are going to have to quickly whip up a pamphlet or something just to make sure the whole conservative movement doesn't accidentally marry each other.

More at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/26/1219...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 56 min But But But 56
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Mon LIbEralS 17
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Dec 2 Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages