House Democrats Break Fundraising Rec...

House Democrats Break Fundraising Record in September

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Seattles Finest

Seattle, WA

#1 Oct 18, 2013
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee announced on Friday that it raised $8.4 million in September, a record monthly haul for the committee.

The fundraising haul brings the DCCC’s total cash on hand to $21.6 million, double the amount of cash it had at the same point last year, according to a DCCC aide.

The government shutdown fueled a large portion of the committee’s fundraising this cycle, per the aide. About $2 million of the record-breaking haul came from online donations following GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s filibuster.

The National Republican Congressional Committee has not released its September fundraising tally yet, according to an aide.
Arch on Larch

Detroit, MI

#2 Oct 20, 2013
It's no wonder. After the Republican shutdown fiasco almost no one supports them anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Into The Night 38,898
Another white guy!!!! 3 hr Maggie 2
Somali Charged with Murder 3 hr Maggie 6
Maggie the Midwife 3 hr Maggie 4
Broward sheriff's captain who gave initial orde... 3 hr Maggie 19
I Discoed With The My Pillow Guy Last Night 4 hr Maggie 19
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr big 26,504

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages