Judge Jeanine to 'mother of jihadis': We don't want you here

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Well said, Judge Jeanine.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2335248124001/judg...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Goes back to that olde adage, if you don't like it here, if you feel oppressed, unaccepted, unloved, disrespected, etc, GTFO. 7559
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I gotta say that the Birth Mother of the Murderer is the "Ultimate" Amerikan Demokrat and she should be welcomed to King Barry's Amerika!

Why?

A Shoplifting Mooslim Womyn of Faith, Trained as a Hairdresser (With Taxpayer Funds), living on the Public Dole, in an Urban Cesspool, declaring her Victimhood because "someone else set up her sons", is EXACTLY the kind of Amerika that our Redistribution'ist King seeks on the Voter Rolls for the Amerikan Demokrat Party.

How is this Womyn any different that all of the others on the Demokrat Plantation's in Amerika's Urban Cesspools?

She epitomizes of the "Folks" that the Demokrats need to remain on the Throne.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hic ???
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

cantmakeitup wrote:
Goes back to that olde adage, if you don't like it here, if you feel oppressed, unaccepted, unloved, disrespected, etc, GTFO. 7559
That was the olde adage. The new one is if Americans don't kiss your arse, blow them up.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We should not allow either of these terrorists' parents into our country. They have both lied about their sons and accused our country of falsely blaming their little angels! Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kinda be early to be hating, but you must have a lot of "work" to do ???

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amused Slew said:
"you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". "

Such a bigot and a hater and a hypocrite.

WHAT'S, WRONG WITH, YOU...???
Mn Forum Users

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seems supporting selective abortion, would make one...."a POS "catholick".

Oh yeah, you'd like to forget the reason, right cantgetitup ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mn Forum Users wrote:
Seems supporting selective abortion, would make one...."a POS "catholick".
Oh yeah, you'd like to forget the reason, right cantgetitup ???
Slewblomkin,

This Thread is about the Demokrat Terrorists Mother.

It isot about a "a POS "catholick", or about another Posters ability to get an Erection, or about Buggery, or about you "Projecting" your abuse of Alcohol and Drugs, or about Abortion.

Lemme be decent for this one post, and aks you a kweestin.

Why do you be feelin like you need to be defending the Mooslim Terrorist Momma, by redirecting the Tread to Slewblomkin'dom?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 29, 2013
 
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
We should not allow either of these terrorists' parents into our country. They have both lied about their sons and accused our country of falsely blaming their little angels! Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Good Afternoon Pork Chops,I always like seeing you even if we differ on our politics,I usually don't veto your opinions and I'm this time,do you remember when you ask me,would it be ok if you used pork chops? my nickname that I hadnick name you and I said sure your grown,on your own and 21 .Well I need a favor neighboor ,I'm having a problem with my homework assignment.and need some help for my finals, so my question is this to you,in your most Honest,Sincre,Humble opinion speaking from the Heart,please define the term or word "wormy" ,Whats is you're opinion
?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 29, 2013
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewblomkin,
This Thread is about the Demokrat Terrorists Mother.
It isot about a "a POS "catholick", or about another Posters ability to get an Erection, or about Buggery, or about you "Projecting" your abuse of Alcohol and Drugs, or about Abortion.
Lemme be decent for this one post, and aks you a kweestin.
Why do you be feelin like you need to be defending the Mooslim Terrorist Momma, by redirecting the Tread to Slewblomkin'dom?
Sodom my arch angel,I have been cast far away from the
HEAVENS's from the HOUSE OF MY CHILDREN THAT I BUILT .

Do you think that the mother is a terrorist? do you fear her Satan because she wants to SAVE her living SON,and you don't have be Black King Solomon to understand or feel the warmth and scarifice of a Mother's love! gosh you're a HATER? Why do you hate you're Moma?hmmm Is it HER FAULT or OTHERS?I' I'm talking about Your Moma?

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 29, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Pork Chops,I always like seeing you even if we differ on our politics,I usually don't veto your opinions and I'm this time,do you remember when you ask me,would it be ok if you used pork chops? my nickname that I hadnick name you and I said sure your grown,on your own and 21 .Well I need a favor neighboor ,I'm having a problem with my homework assignment.and need some help for my finals, so my question is this to you,in your most Honest,Sincre,Humble opinion speaking from the Heart,please define the term or word "wormy" ,Whats is you're opinion
?
Wormy: weak, abject, or revolting. See comments by the Slewzer for examples. Hope that helps!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 29, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Sodom my arch angel,I have been cast far away from the
HEAVENS's from the HOUSE OF MY CHILDREN THAT I BUILT .
Do you think that the mother is a terrorist? do you fear her Satan because she wants to SAVE her living SON,and you don't have be Black King Solomon to understand or feel the warmth and scarifice of a Mother's love! gosh you're a HATER? Why do you hate you're Moma?hmmm Is it HER FAULT or OTHERS?I' I'm talking about Your Moma?
Rocket Scientist,

I get it. You cannot create a cohesive thought so you fall back on the Victim Language of your Culture.

Of course for the past 20 years the excuses for your Communities Corrupt Culture, has included being "Hated" by the people that sacrifice their labor and wealth to sustain you Folks on the Plantation.

What a HUGE Benefit the Race Professional have in Amerika Today.

They simply pull the strings on the backs of the Illiterates on their Plantations, and the Sheeple blah, blah, blah the Talking Points.....then the "folks" al gather at the Pubic Trough for Free Shaat!

You and Slewblomkin use "Victim Language" in almost every Post......You should be ashamed that you lack the knowledge to contribute here, but feel you must be here non the less.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>Wormy: weak, abject, or revolting. See comments by the Slewzer for examples. Hope that helps!!!
Hahahaha it helps,gracious.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 29, 2013
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket Scientist,
I get it. You cannot create a cohesive thought so you fall back on the Victim Language of your Culture.
Of course for the past 20 years the excuses for your Communities Corrupt Culture, has included being "Hated" by the people that sacrifice their labor and wealth to sustain you Folks on the Plantation.
What a HUGE Benefit the Race Professional have in Amerika Today.
They simply pull the strings on the backs of the Illiterates on their Plantations, and the Sheeple blah, blah, blah the Talking Points.....then the "folks" al gather at the Pubic Trough for Free Shaat!
You and Slewblomkin use "Victim Language" in almost every Post......You should be ashamed that you lack the knowledge to contribute here, but feel you must be here non the less.
Whosoever drinketh drink of this water shall thirst again...john 14:13
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 29, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Sodom my arch angel,I have been cast far away from the
HEAVENS's from the HOUSE OF MY CHILDREN THAT I BUILT .
Do you think that the mother is a terrorist? do you fear her Satan because she wants to SAVE her living SON,and you don't have be Black King Solomon to understand or feel the warmth and scarifice of a Mother's love! gosh you're a HATER? Why do you hate you're Moma?hmmm Is it HER FAULT or OTHERS?I' I'm talking about Your Moma?
Consistent you have a face that not even your or mother could Love ,you must be one ugly mf'er.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
We should not allow either of these terrorists' parents into our country. They have both lied about their sons and accused our country of falsely blaming their little angels! Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
They are obviously becoming westernized far faster than we could have imagined.
Think of how many American parents think that their precious snowflakes can do no wrong.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
They are obviously becoming westernized far faster than we could have imagined.
Think of how many American parents think that their precious snowflakes can do no wrong.
At least she didn't say "they were just turning their lives around!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Criminals come in a shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities, right con ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
North Mpls. Facebook page gives community place... 50 min Ball Fan 2
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 51 min Ball Fan 2
Fridley: Woman survives stabbing by boyfriend, ... 1 hr Sam Ollie 1
Get away from the cities and all the crime 1 hr Sam Ollie 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 31,848
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 26,173
The Impeachment Delusion 6 hr redeemer 10
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••