|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Christingle Matthews wrote:
In the woods a hunter may feed the deer, bear, pigs, etc every day, caring for the biological needs of the mammals.
The hunter plants Food Crops that the mammals enjoy.
The hunter places Free Food like corn, pumpkins, beans, honey, and oats in piles. The hunter makes sure that water is readily available, and that shelter is provided for the mammals comfort.
If the mammals desire "more", the hunter will provide more (for a while). The hunter needs as many mammals as possible so that the hunters desires are met. Sometimes the mammals do not even know that they needed more, or that they were victims because other mammals have creature comforts that the Free Food mammals do not have.
The hunter is on top of this and he steals only the best from his neighbors to feed his mammals.
The Mammals gather together in the location of the Free Food, as close to the Free Stuff as possible. The mammals KNOW where the Free Stuff is and they fight to be the 1st at the Feed Piles. If they cannot get what they demand, the mammals will kill each other off to stay 1st at the Feed Trough.
Eventually the hunter has the Mammals trained. Now the Hunter has a readily available, readily willing, herd of mammals to use as the hunter chooses.
The hunter will kill some of the mammals, but not all.
The hunter OWNS these mammals and they will supply his needs. The mammals sacrifice their nature, and sell their souls for the Free Food that the hunter offers.
The hunter OWNS the mammals. He can reduce the Free Food Choices. He can Move the Feed Pile. He can change the living conditions. He can reduce the amount of free food, water, and stop planting crops.
The mammals will accept multiple abuses by the hunter, and defend the hunters good name against any that threaten the hunter. The mammals have become empty vessels of what God intended them to be.
As soon as the hunter provides water, and plants crops for the mammals, he is no longer a hunter, he has become a farmer. Now the farmer becomes dependent on the mammals. They supply his needs, for by now the farmer has lost his ability to hunt, he must tend to his crops. They own him. And once he has "trained" the mammals they have become domesticated, though they are still grazers, just not wild. So now, neither the farmer or the domesticated mammal are what they once were. The hunter corrupted the cycle. I'll bet he's a Christian, no one else would change the natural cycle.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

ist wrote:
<quoted text>
The top wealthiest 5% pay 70% of our tax liability. The next 45% of wage earners pay the rest. The bottom 50% either pay nothing or receive benefits that actually increases our overall tax liability.
If my rich roommate paid 70% of our rent, I don't think I could accuse him of not paying his fair share. Furthermore, to publicly question his patriotism for not paying more would make me a slanderous, disgusting human being like you.
This entire argument of yours is probably one of the most ignorant, inflammatory lies in American history.
Nope, the biggest lie was the one perpetuated on the hundreds of nations that already lived on this land, before the Christian showed their small pox covered faces, and spread like a plague.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you define progressive tax system as half of the people paying nothing or close to nothing, while receiving piles of benifits, you are correct. There really isn't a reason to strive to better yourself. Just vote for the progressive candidate and sit back.
There a thousands of tax loop holes that the rich can utilize to decrease their tax liability }and they do}. If someone who has the kind of money Mitt Romney has, and pays thirteen percent in income tax, but the blue collar worker is paying thirty eight percent income tax, it's messed up.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rich are able to buy more stuff that needs to be protected by the nations national defense.

Sooo they should pay more for the protection of their possessions.

However the percentage should not be more than anyone else. Also there should be NO loopholes the rich can use to shelter their income from taxes.

Like Governor Dayton shouldn't be able to invest his BILLIONS in South Dakota in order to reduce his Minnesota taxes. He lives in Minnesota and should pay Minnesota taxes.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

PHD2 wrote:
Rich are able to buy more stuff that needs to be protected by the nations national defense.
Sooo they should pay more for the protection of their possessions.
However the percentage should not be more than anyone else. Also there should be NO loopholes the rich can use to shelter their income from taxes.
Like Governor Dayton shouldn't be able to invest his BILLIONS in South Dakota in order to reduce his Minnesota taxes. He lives in Minnesota and should pay Minnesota taxes.
He pays Minnesota taxes, on his Minnesota money, just like Dip Mitt did....
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/index...

Philosophical view points of democrats.
see if you can understand what 19 year olds studying
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Why are you worried about sex, you're undesirable to barnyard animals.... As for the "grouping" it illustrates your tiny mind.... Poor pitiful/upset child. Perhaps, a pacifier ???
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>He pays Minnesota taxes, on his Minnesota money, just like Dip Mitt did....
So it's OK for the Minnesota Governor to shelter his money in other states while he increases taxes on Minnesota residents?

Minnesota income taxes are #4 in the USA, high enough?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It's legal, so either get the law changed or continue whining, but pretending it's a single guy problem is really childish..... Your point, huh ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text> So now, neither the farmer or the domesticated mammal are what they once were. The hunter corrupted the cycle. I'll bet he's a Christian, no one else would change the natural cycle.
Everything changes. What makes you think this is not part of this "cycle" you speak of?

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>There a thousands of tax loop holes that the rich can utilize to decrease their tax liability }and they do}. If someone who has the kind of money Mitt Romney has, and pays thirteen percent in income tax, but the blue collar worker is paying thirty eight percent income tax, it's messed up.
Yes it is. So let's eliminate the loop holes by eliminating the IRS, switching to a flat tax and/or a value added tax, and making the people who are living on the government dole contribute something as well. Simplify the "system" so that those who take advantage of it, on both ends of the spectrum, can no longer do so.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

PHD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's OK for the Minnesota Governor to shelter his money in other states while he increases taxes on Minnesota residents?
Minnesota income taxes are #4 in the USA, high enough?
It's OK if you're a Dayton supporter. It's also ok if you're not a Dayton supporter as long as you are in favor of tax and spend policies.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sure, let's pretend senile guy has all the answers, too.... Especially, when you "suggest" the poor have money ????
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore (Libertard) has more money than RICH (Conservative) Mitt Romney.

Oh that's OK because Al invented Gorebull Warming.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

If you're attempting to be stupid, you nailed the landing....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is floating a tax plan that allows the first $50,000 of income to be tax free, and the remainder is taxed at a flat rate of 17%.

I have not worked the numbers, but Sen Paul's staff has.

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Well, if you haven't run the numbers, it sounds like you're an idiot... with no reason for your opinion.
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I pretend to be rich but under Senator Paul's plan my SS benefits and Medicaid would continue to not be taxed. It let's me continue my charade so bring it biotch!!!

PS - Did you know Ford owns Audi? I know they do because I was detailing a car at a dealership and over heard something like that. It's gospel!
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything changes. What makes you think this is not part of this "cycle" you speak of?
It is part of a cycle, but a dark age cycle, perpetuated by a myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want Affordable Care Act to work 1 hr LIbEralS 23
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 1 hr redeemer 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 29,922
Bill Bans Whole Milk For Kids At Day Care 3 hr Sangelia 5
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 6 hr Expert 9
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 8 hr Trigger 9
On Climate, Business as Usual 10 hr redeemer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••