Asian-American and Pacifi c Islander ...

Asian-American and Pacifi c Islander Community Summit to take place

There are 3 comments on the Insight News story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Asian-American and Pacifi c Islander Community Summit to take place. In it, Insight News reports that:

It has been 10 years since the first Asian-American and Pacific Islander Community Summit hosted by the City of Minneapolis on Oct. 23, 2003.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

Tea Party People

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Into how many different categories can we divide people?
When is the summit for the red-headed step children?
We need special treatment from the government, too!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 22, 2013
You DO get special treatment from the government - you get a check each month and totally free medical care.

I think that should be means-tested. No free pension for you, Schmahl. And you should start paying at least a portion of your medical care. Asset requirements, too. If you have assets of greater than 100,000, no free medical for you.

You teabaggers are all the same. You want "yours", but do one else should get any assistance.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 22, 2013
That should be "no one else" - excuse me for typing like a teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Tue FaIth Breeds Stup... 35,579
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Mon Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sep 24 cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! Sep 24 cantmakeitup 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages