Israeli child in critical condition a...

Israeli child in critical condition after muslim rocket attack

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 14, 2014
If she ends up dying (I hope not) i say eliminate Hamas from the face of the earth once and for all!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 14, 2014
Space ace wrote:
If she ends up dying (I hope not) i say eliminate Hamas from the face of the earth once and for all!
Right, good luck with that.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Space ace wrote:
Netyouha or whatever his name is a war criminal and world has grown sick of this mf'er and he has become thge symbol of hate,destruction and mayhem and he and his country will escape justice for his evil action against the real natives of isreal.and from now own I will protest and any U.S money going to that rogue state,I will be a part of that facist regime and screw space bagger I'm on the side of Hamas and all decent people are too.
Leroy The Babtist

Green Bay, WI

#5 Jul 14, 2014
Space ace wrote:
If the kid dies the Jews should break out the pork cluster bombs and send a message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biden may run 1 min Oh well 2
Jordana Green 30 min FOVR 13
grossest thing ever 57 min Grossest 34
Pimples and white people 11 hr TOASTER 28
Bicyclist hit br trailer to be charged 12 hr Oh well 2
Dr. Walter James Palmer 14 hr Oh well 12
St. Paul Robber Shot! 15 hr Oh well 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages