Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
GOP Conspiracy Theories

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

37 percent of people completely lost

Mark Morford

Six percent of Americans believe in unicorns. Thirty-six percent believe in UFOs. A whopping 24 percent believe dinosaurs and man hung out together. Eighteen percent still believe the sun revolves around the Earth. Nearly 30 percent believe cloud computing involves… actual clouds. A shockingly sad 18 percent, to this very day, believe the president is a Muslim. Aren’t they cute? And Floridian?

Do you believe in angels? Forty-five percent of Americans do. In fact, roughly 48 percent – Republicans and Democrats alike – believe in some form of creationism. A hilariously large percent of terrified right-wingers are convinced Obama is soon going to take away all their guns, so when the Newtown shooting happened and 20 young children were massacred due to America’s fetish for, obsession with and addiction to firearms, violence and fear, they bought more bullets. Because obviously.

In sum and all averaged out, it’s safe to say about 37 percent of Americans are just are not very bright. Or rather, quite shockingly dumb. Perhaps beyond reach. Perhaps beyond hope or redemption. Perhaps beyond caring about anything they have to say in the public sphere ever again. Sorry, Kansas.

Did you frown at that last paragraph? Was it a terribly elitist and unkind thing to say? Sort of. Probably. But I’m not sure it matters, because none of those people are reading this column right now, or any column for that matter, because reading anything even remotely complex or analytical is something only 42 percent of the population enjoy doing on a regular basis, which is why most TV shows, all reality shows, many major media blogs and all of Fox News is scripted for a 5th-grade education/attention span. OMG LOL kittens! 19 babies having a worse day than you. WTF is up with Justin Timberlake’s hair?!?

The rest: http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2013/03/12/37-...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sluuuuurp that Kool Aid.

Bahayahahhayhh!
GOP For The One Percent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nice fact-filled remark from a drunken extremist.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GOP Conspiracy Theories wrote:
37 percent of people completely lost
Mark Morford
Six percent of Americans believe in unicorns. Thirty-six percent believe in UFOs. A whopping 24 percent believe dinosaurs and man hung out together. Eighteen percent still believe the sun revolves around the Earth. Nearly 30 percent believe cloud computing involves… actual clouds. A shockingly sad 18 percent, to this very day, believe the president is a Muslim. Aren’t they cute? And Floridian?
Do you believe in angels? Forty-five percent of Americans do. In fact, roughly 48 percent – Republicans and Democrats alike – believe in some form of creationism. A hilariously large percent of terrified right-wingers are convinced Obama is soon going to take away all their guns, so when the Newtown shooting happened and 20 young children were massacred due to America’s fetish for, obsession with and addiction to firearms, violence and fear, they bought more bullets. Because obviously.
In sum and all averaged out, it’s safe to say about 37 percent of Americans are just are not very bright. Or rather, quite shockingly dumb. Perhaps beyond reach. Perhaps beyond hope or redemption. Perhaps beyond caring about anything they have to say in the public sphere ever again. Sorry, Kansas.
Did you frown at that last paragraph? Was it a terribly elitist and unkind thing to say? Sort of. Probably. But I’m not sure it matters, because none of those people are reading this column right now, or any column for that matter, because reading anything even remotely complex or analytical is something only 42 percent of the population enjoy doing on a regular basis, which is why most TV shows, all reality shows, many major media blogs and all of Fox News is scripted for a 5th-grade education/attention span. OMG LOL kittens! 19 babies having a worse day than you. WTF is up with Justin Timberlake’s hair?!?
The rest: http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2013/03/12/37-...
Nice fact-filled (?) Cut/Paste from a retard that cannot discern a Propaganda Piece created for consumption by the 47% Extremely Dependent who believe tripe like this to be "facts". Iddiiots!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Enjoy your medical coverage, WE PAY ENOUGH, for it....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GOP For The One Percent wrote:
Nice fact-filled remark from a drunken extremist.
Hey Dumbo, your little piece of fiction was just as void of facts.

Do you have a problem discerning the difference between fact and fiction?
GOP Conspiracy Theories

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You aren't able to prove that any part of my post is false - because it isn't, it is 100% truth, unlike your posts.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GOP Conspiracy Theories wrote:
You aren't able to prove that any part of my post is false - because it isn't, it is 100% truth, unlike your posts.
Dumbo, your post contained no facts or documentation to even claim it was factual. At least post a link to a factual piece that can be verified - not some San Francisco Looney Tune Character's blog post where he documents nothing.

There really is a difference between fact and fiction. Some day maybe your Mommy will tell you all about it.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

GOP Conspiracy Theories wrote:
You aren't able to prove that any part of my post is false - because it isn't, it is 100% truth, unlike your posts.
Iddiodt,

I can hear you in conversation with the other Iddoidts.....

"I read this on the Internet and I liked it so it is true and you cannot PROVE it isn't, so na ,na ,na I am a Winner, Winner Chicken dinner!"

One.... If there is a grain of truth it is irrelevant except to you Kool Aid Gulpers that gather at the Government Trough as the Sheep you are.

Two...... Children practice Moral Equivalency....and that is ALL you Iddiots practice!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Iddiodt,
I can hear you in conversation with the other Iddoidts.....
"I read this on the Internet and I liked it so it is true and you cannot PROVE it isn't, so na ,na ,na I am a Winner, Winner Chicken dinner!"
One.... If there is a grain of truth it is irrelevant except to you Kool Aid Gulpers that gather at the Government Trough as the Sheep you are.
Two...... Children practice Moral Equivalency....and that is ALL you Iddiots practice!
thats Jimmy the Cricket you hear Bugs,just listen cricket,cricket did you hear that bugs?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Now we are posting op ed piece from a Left Coast news rag and calling it fact! What is interesting is that in reading his bio, he is a big supporter of the Gay rights movement, which has to make the Bob of Many names from St Paul really happy!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Niether of the Above wrote:
Now we are posting op ed piece from a Left Coast news rag and calling it fact! What is interesting is that in reading his bio, he is a big supporter of the Gay rights movement, which has to make the Bob of Many names from St Paul really happy!
Good catch on the bio. I simply read the blog entry and looked at the source.

Normal people would be embarrassed to put up such garbage and expect others to take it seriously. Poor Bob.

You bring up a good point though. Perhaps Bob is the gay husband (wife?) of the Sludge?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch on the bio. I simply read the blog entry and looked at the source.
Normal people would be embarrassed to put up such garbage and expect others to take it seriously. Poor Bob.
You bring up a good point though. Perhaps Bob is the gay husband (wife?) of the Sludge?
I like perhaps, especially coming from the AT Sea-Tac 30 day challenge "guy". Between that noise & the "collectible" Corvair, you're MY best joke !! LMAOROTFU~! Thanks for the memories ! LMAOROTFU~!
The FACTS

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Here is the data on education which is highly correlated with IQ:

Not HS Grad College Grad & Post-grad

% of Democrats 32%/ 15%

% of Independents 22%/ 18%

% of Republicans 19%/ 23%

Here is the data on people who earn incomes over $75,000 which is also highly correlated to IQ:

Income under $75,000 over $75,000

% of Democrats 74%/ 26%

% of Independents 72%/ 28%

% of Republicans 57%/ 43%

here are the facts. Many studies have been done on non-voters level of
income and education; non-voters match independents exactly.

To recapitulate: The Republican average IQ is higher than non-voters and
independents and all three are higher than the Democratic average IQ.

http://www.people-press.org/2010/01/28/senate...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

On specific questions, unrelated to actual IQ... Pretty sadly, you lapped UP THIS CRAP...
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 14, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
On specific questions, unrelated to actual IQ... Pretty sadly, you lapped UP THIS CRAP...
Success is measured in dollars and you lose
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 14, 2013
 
I'll take that wager, butt you won't.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Success is measured in dollars and you lose
rethuglican only cares about money I care about the poor hey wanna help charity the loco says no and watches people starve
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 15, 2013
 
100% of the Democraps(not true Americans) are "completely lost"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 15, 2013
 
Exactly, why you lost the election and typical stereotyping racist mentality....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CISCO laying off to hire Illegals? 17 min John gotti 3
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Kluwe and Vikings settle out of court 1 hr Vikings are Sissies 2
Obamacare fades from GOP's 2014 campaign playbook 2 hr LIbEralS 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 32,322
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 2 hr LIbEralS 3
Not What Jesus Said 12 hr Sangelia 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••