Obama in History Channel's hit series

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.


Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.


The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Glenn Beck sees Obama 24/7 in the face of all faces
that don't buy his crazy antics,he just should go away,if Beck got fired from Fox that itself proves that this guy don't have all of his marbles.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Glenn Beck sees Obama 24/7 in the face of all faces
that don't buy his crazy antics,he just should go away,if Beck got fired from Fox that itself proves that this guy don't have all of his marbles.
the muslim socialist ia a train wreck, barry is finally going to go the Isarel ... 5 yrs too late. iran will attack Israel & we all know that Israel has the ( nuclear bomb ) hope the wipe our the towel heads once and fo all !
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Mar 18, 2013
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AmHbUe7gU...

Mehdi Ouzaani

Wow!

An excellent choice to play the role.

Decent and Honorable men do not seek to hurt others....Not even for Political Gain.

Barry Soetoro's Handlers have a willing Puppet in Barry.

What does Barry Value?

"Earthly Pleasures"

What does the Bible say?

"Do not be of the Earth"

Barry is all about satisfying his Earthly Pleasures.

The White House is now a "Club House" for B-Ball Playa's, Golfers, Beer Aficionados, Rappers, Wall Street Bankers, Race Hustlers, Chicago Mobsters, Narcissistic Celebrities, and about every other decadent seeker of Earthly Pleasures.

The adherents of the 7 Deadly Sins have found their Great Leader in Barry Soetoro.
heggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get over it?
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Mar 18, 2013
heggeg wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=E8cuodpPyA A
Get over it?
Allrighty then.

I assume you were just Trolling for "hits" on the Video?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
the muslim socialist ia a train wreck, barry is finally going to go the Isarel ... 5 yrs too late. iran will attack Israel & we all know that Israel has the ( nuclear bomb ) hope the wipe our the towel heads once and fo all !
Isarel is overrated!let them fight their wars.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Isarel is overrated!let them fight their wars.
The point you are avoiding is that Your Messiah is a "Train Wreck".

Israel is the cradle of religions, not just Judaism.

God does not "like" Mooslims. God loves everyone, but in all is words he explains what he does not "like".

God really dislikes Black Libertine Theology......The Religion of the Beer Drinker in the White House!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Christingle Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
The point you are avoiding is that Your Messiah is a "Train Wreck".
Israel is the cradle of religions, not just Judaism.
God does not "like" Mooslims. God loves everyone, but in all is words he explains what he does not "like".
God really dislikes Black Libertine Theology......The Religion of the Beer Drinker in the White House!
So you speak for God now huh? well it must be better than speaking to yourself Bugs!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#11 Mar 18, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.
Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.
The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
An interesting comparison. When you see the images side by side, there is a definite resemblance. Have to wonder if this was coincidence or deliberate. Either way, it's funny.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
If you have a juvenile mind and believe is stupidity, perhaps... Cantgetitup is funnier... IMO.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#13 Mar 18, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting comparison. When you see the images side by side, there is a definite resemblance. Have to wonder if this was coincidence or deliberate. Either way, it's funny.
God told me he directed this outcome.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Just say, you're already drunk. We understand....
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Just say, you're already drunk. We understand....
OK, "You are already drunk".(Mixing that Thorazine with Booze is a good idea for you. Tripling up on the Thorazine and mixing it with your Booze is an even greater idea)

Just saying!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Obama is the closest thing to the anti-Christ that this nation has ever seen...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Isarel is overrated!let them fight their wars.
They will indeed - time to destroy the muslim base, like they tried to do to America on 911-
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Too bad, the American majority disagrees.... LMAOROTFU~! Funny, you post nothing of value, which perfectly describes YOU !!!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Mar 18, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Obama is the closest thing to the anti-Christ that this nation has ever seen...
Are you saying that "Ruling" as Caesar makes the Messiah a Heretic?

King Barry fills the arena with Gladiators armed with Drones to slaughter the innocents.

Soon King Barry will send his Drone Gladiators to slaughter his "Fellow Countrymen" outside the Arena.

This is what Nobel Peace Prize Winners do ya know!

Say, can I keep a little "change" from the Temples of US Government?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you speak for God now huh? well it must be better than speaking to yourself Bugs!
Christianity :

gay marriage ( not acceptable )

abortion ( not acceptable )

anyone that votes liberal is NOT CHRISTIAN, you can not have it both ways.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Poor drunk, ALREADY ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 3 hr FOVR 3
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 3 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 5 hr American_Sons 13
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr kal 33,469
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 5 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 7 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 8 hr Sunshine 13
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NBC Sports11:45AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
Bleacher Report12:03 PM
Kyle Rudolph Injury: Updates on Vikings TE's Ankle, Knee and Return
NBC Sports12:13 PM
Bryan Bulaga questionable due to concussion
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Eddie Lacy Says He's 'Very Blind' but Doesn't Want to Wear Prescription Goggles
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay