2-year-old fatally shot by his brothe...

2-year-old fatally shot by his brother in Mpls.

There are 68 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Dec 6, 2012, titled 2-year-old fatally shot by his brother in Mpls.. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Minneapolis police say a toddler is dead after apparently being shot by his brother in the city's Riverside neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

St Paul Spammer

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Slew, why do you change your ID every time you get your ears boxed in?
Dude, I'm not the slew. Please don't call me he name of another poster. This is the St Paul Spammer who goes by many names.

Got it? Now play nice, this is getting fun.

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#53 Dec 6, 2012
stoped ???

Let's work on 2 syllable words and consider ...you're a moron if you have to ask, what a gun lock law accomplishes...
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
stoped ???
Let's work on 2 syllable words and consider ...you're a moron if you have to ask, what a gun lock law accomplishes...
The spelling queen strikes again. Loser!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#56 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
The spelling queen strikes again. Loser!
Yep, you are a loser, if you can't spell stopped.... Poor loser.
Bridgework

Chanhassen, MN

#57 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
stoped ???
If they followed existing laws and it wouldn't have happened. Your solution to people who do not follow existing laws are more laws? The gun (by MN law) was required to be locked up, and it was not.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Dec 6, 2012
St Paul Spammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I'm not the slew. Please don't call me he name of another poster. This is the St Paul Spammer who goes by many names.
Got it? Now play nice, this is getting fun.
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Who cares, your both interchangeable.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#59 Dec 6, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, your both interchangeable.
you're.(before the bots seize on this)
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#60 Dec 7, 2012
Nice to be dumb, jer ??? You're good at it. LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#61 Dec 7, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
If they followed existing laws and it wouldn't have happened. Your solution to people who do not follow existing laws are more laws? The gun (by MN law) was required to be locked up, and it was not.
Looks like more gun safety training is needed...Oddly, you want to ignore a death, why do you hate American children ???
Seattle PD

Grantsburg, WI

#62 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like more gun safety training is needed...Oddly, you want to ignore a death, why do you hate American children ???
It seems to really disturb you that you have no excuse for your Bitter Victim, Sociopathic Defective Personality.

WE know that the despicable abusive nature you reveal all day every day, is a "Sexual Thing" for you, and that it is based on the fact that you are a Genetic Defective from an Unholy Coupling of a Brother and Sister.

When the Economic Collapse comes, you need to be placed into the gutter and allowed to perish. One of the Greatest Outcomes of the destruction that the Collectivists are bringing, is that Humanity will weed out trash like you, and repair the damage to humanity that sustaining you and yours has wrought.

WE are grateful that as a Hermaphrodite, you cannot contaminate the Gene Pool with your Defects.

Thank goodness for this minor blessing.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#64 Dec 7, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
The story I read said he had a 'permit' for the gun which I took to be a permit to purchase a handgun, not a CCW.
Good morning, Wade. I read last night that the father does indeed have a CCW permit.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#66 Dec 7, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Wade. I read last night that the father does indeed have a CCW permit.
Then he certainly had enough training to know better than to store his weapon the way that he did. I am appalled at his actions. That family will likely not stay together in the long term. The boy is young enough to not have it scar him for his lifetime if the adults in his family handle this in the correct manner.
Cloud 9

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Dec 7, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he certainly had enough training to know better than to store his weapon the way that he did. I am appalled at his actions. That family will likely not stay together in the long term. The boy is young enough to not have it scar him for his lifetime if the adults in his family handle this in the correct manner.
An english speaking community leader Hmong was interviewed and he said it's not possible to get the message to all Hmong regarding gun safety because of culture differences.

Then they shouldn't have guns.

The father of the family in this case says he is a law abiding person and he didn't pull the trigger so he shouldn't be accountable for his sons death. And the judicial system has released the father because he has suffered enough.

How long before another child is shot because of culture differences?
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#68 Dec 7, 2012
Cloud 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
An english speaking community leader Hmong was interviewed and he said it's not possible to get the message to all Hmong regarding gun safety because of culture differences.
The father of the family in this case says he is a law abiding person and he didn't pull the trigger so he shouldn't be accountable for his sons death. And the judicial system has released the father because he has suffered enough.
Sure he is law abiding, except for the law he broke.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#69 Dec 7, 2012
JTY is honest, except when he's an angry little "man", then he pretends he know ANYTHING, which is amusing... LMAOROTFU~! If I bought guns without showing ID, who broke the law, dumbass ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#70 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
JTY is honest, except when he's an angry little "man", then he pretends he know ANYTHING, which is amusing... LMAOROTFU~! If I bought guns without showing ID, who broke the law, dumbass ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Stray Dog,

Do not make me call the Pound and ask them to put you back in the cage to await Electro-Shock!

Stops pissing on the Nice People!

Now, go lay by your dish and lick your azz clean!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#71 Dec 7, 2012
Cloud 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this father had troible with guns because of 'culture' differences, how did he pass the CCW class? Where did you get the information about what the father said? I would like to read it?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#72 Dec 7, 2012
Made up teabagger truth, come on dip wad, you do it too...
Cloud 9

Saint Paul, MN

#73 Dec 7, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
If this father had troible with guns because of 'culture' differences, how did he pass the CCW class? Where did you get the information about what the father said? I would like to read it?
If you don't mind reading about it on Fox.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/20282342...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#74 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah, more kids aren't killed falling out of windows, dummy...

Ps- If they did, we'd take steps, like sealed windows and air conditioning...Yeah, we did, dummy !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flaming Liberal on ACA healthcare 2 hr Merry Moosmas 1
Wikileaks: dossier "bogus" 3 hr tree hugging hippie 17
John Lewis is NOT a civil rights hero! He's a c... 3 hr Zephyrus 3
Liberals caught planning violence for inauguration 3 hr Zephyrus 22
South Carolina ALS Association Thanks To: Rev. ... 3 hr R Kieth 4
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 8 hr Chanta53 689
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Into The Night 35,846

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages