I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Obamas Peeps

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I'm on the prowl. I need a man. Not just any man. I need a hunk. A hunk like you. How about it? Want to play sailor?

I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay.

Now I'm a free agent, literally and figuratively. I've reached that enviable state in life in which I can do pretty much what I want. And what I want is to continue to play basketball. I still love the game, and I still have something to offer. My coaches and teammates recognize that. At the same time, I want to be genuine and authentic and truthful.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/new...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Isn't it "Obama's" possessive, "collage" boi ??? LMAOROTFU~! Poor crapass, not a man, never will be....
Slewblomkin,

""Bushwhacker"] Isn't it "Obama's" possessive, "collage" boi ??? "

Do not post until the Thorazine Kick's In!

NOBODY on Earth knows WTF you are babbling about in this Redirection of the Thread, let alone WHY you "feel" a need to Redirect it!

Sociopaths;

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Please celebrities, sports figures, politicians, etc. Most of us really don't care what or whom you like to pork. Most of us really, really, don't want to know. But since some of you have chosen to put your preferences out to the press, don't complain when some of the "less savory" periods in your life come to the surface and are relayed to the public.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Consistent wrote:
I see that Ms-Hilary-Rodam-Clinton has "Praised" this fellow for liking Pee Pee's in his anus.
What the Fauch is wrong with people?
What is heroic about ANYBODY'S sex life?
Scumbag Politicians seeking votes from their Sheeple dominate the Demokrat Victims Party!
"I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay. And my Butt really hurts!"

"But now I be mo famed bekuse i play basketball and I be Black and now i gots 1 mo EEOC Point because I like penises all over my orifices, just like my King, I be play b-ball to!"

"Can be like Barry's Son too?:) I be black ya know!"

Signed, Homosexual Basketball Player
billy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

She is a fee agent, no one cares where you stick the pole.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Guy pays more taxes, than all of you.

Guess, HE has more VALUE !!! LMAOROFU~!

As for the sex, pretty sad the religious right OBSESSES about private activities, is it because you NEED some ??? You certainly write obsessively about being a buggered boi...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Guy pays more taxes, that all of you.
As for the sex, pretty sad the religious right OBSESSES about private activities, is it because you NEED some ??? You certainly write obsessively about being a buggered boi...
Do you gay folks have hemorrhoid problems?
billy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

dupe posting, must be a slew.

get a new lame liberal reply.
Bushwhacker wrote:
Guy pays more taxes, than all of you.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Do you celibate folks have dry itchy palms ???
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I'm a 34 year old NBA player, I'm black, I'm gay, I dribble like a girl and average 1 point per game. I also led on a clueless breeder for 8 years. hahaha
(there, I fixed it for ya)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance