CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I feel Eddie should get a reduced sentence. After all, he did ride his bike to the murder, and that was mighty green of a black man.

" Mosley parked his sport utility vehicle, took out a bicycle, changed clothes and sent Thompson to a convenience store to buy cigarettes and coffee.

Thompson said that when Mosley returned to the vehicle, he had blood on his face. On the return trip to St. Louis, he said Mosley burned his clothes, ditched the bicycle and threw the gun in a creek. Police didnít find the bicycle or gun."
http://www.startribune.com/local/north/207757...
digger

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
I feel Eddie should get a reduced sentence. After all, he did ride his bike to the murder, and that was mighty green of a black man.
" Mosley parked his sport utility vehicle, took out a bicycle, changed clothes and sent Thompson to a convenience store to buy cigarettes and coffee.
Thompson said that when Mosley returned to the vehicle, he had blood on his face. On the return trip to St. Louis, he said Mosley burned his clothes, ditched the bicycle and threw the gun in a creek. Police didnít find the bicycle or gun."
http://www.startribune.com/local/north/207757...
The motherEFFER SHOULD have been charged and TRIED in FEDERAL COURT, but the BLACK U.S. Attorney in Mpls REFUSED to prosecute him.

He crossed 2 state lines, with the intent on killing SOMEBODY, if not his intended target.

So NOW, Minnesota taxPAYERS have to pay for his imprisonment for the next 30-40 years, which isn't cheap.

This POS "executed" 3 seniors for NO GOOD REASON, while trying to silence his victim of RAPE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
On Climate, Business as Usual 7 min redeemer 4
What does Griddy think? 15 min redeemer 7
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 27 min redeemer 8
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 29 min redeemer 7
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 65
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr frontporchreactionary 29,909
Bill Bans Whole Milk For Kids At Day Care 10 hr Trigger 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••