Tea Party email depicts Karl Rove as a Nazi

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
In an email to Tea Party supporters, Karl Rove appears in a photo illustration dressed as a Nazi.

Karl Rove is sporting a new look thanks to the Tea Party.

He's dressed as a Nazi.

In an email under the subject line "Wipe the Smirk Off Karl Rove's Face," Rove appears in a photo illustration wearing a Nazi uniform.

The email, signed by Tea Party co-founder and national coordinator Jenny Beth Martin, says Rove "believes he can raise hundreds of millions of dollars, crush the tea party movement and protect the big government status quo."

The Tea Party did not immediately respond to a call for comment from MSN. However, the group's email says "professional political cronies like Karl Rove are attacking the tea party movement" because "they see people like you and me as a serious nuisance, and they will do everything they can to crush us."

The email says the group hopes to raise $1 million by Feb. 27 to celebrate its "4 years 4 Liberty one million dollar money bomb."

The email cites Rove's super PAC, American Crossroads, which started an initiative to fund establishment candidates in 2014, rather than far-right candidates, who are often supported by the Tea Party.

But Rove has argued that his PAC is not trying to start a war with the Tea Party.

"This is not Tea Party versus the establishment," Rove said on Fox News this month. "I don't want a fight."

Rove did not immediately respond to a request for comment from MSN

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Actually, Rove is more of a thug than a nazi. Along with Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 19, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Actually, Rove is more of a thug than a nazi. Along with Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld.
Along with cantor,Mcconnell,Boner,sweet Graham cracker,cruz.bachman,mccain.
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Feb 19, 2013
The loons on the left at it again.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 19, 2013
goose wrote:
The loons on the left at it again.
Do you keep a ledger for your many different names? are you a fugitive?
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Unlike you redeemer, I only use one name!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I was hoping the Nazis would make a comeback. The world has gone to hell and somebody needs to clean up the mess.
http://art.ngfiles.com/images/123/c01_nazi-lu...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 19, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
I was hoping the Nazis would make a comeback. The world has gone to hell and somebody needs to clean up the mess.
http://art.ngfiles.com/images/123/c01_nazi-lu...
You're not Aryan enough you're to yellow and greasy and yout ears and nose is to big,you;re make good german shepard otto!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 19, 2013
goose wrote:
Unlike you redeemer, I only use one name!
what other name do I use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr The Sage of Main ... 32,978
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 2 hr Heather Johnson 0
Obama Owns Ebola 3 hr cantmakeitup 37
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 4 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 271
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info