Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Talking to IT'S other monikers is "precious"...

That's ALL (BS) FOLKS !

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
The truth is that Smart Liberal posts lie after lie after lie, and calling the service that provides free phone service to the very poor "obamaphones"- which started under Republicans - is just another example of his dishonesty.
Stuff it where the sun doesn't shine, Dumbo.

I have never disputed the origin of the program. But you have never been able to refute the explosion of it either.

Obama used the FREE STUFF (as in cell phones) to buy votes and has expanded the program beyond anyone's imagination.

As for the term "Obamaphone". Are you saying I made it up? Am I really that smart and powerful that I can do stuff like that?

I am impressed with myself if that is the case.
Gotta love it

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Repeating lies is impressive ??

Almost as "impressive" as your drinking, failed marriage, stock pick, and 4 door Corvair...

In short, in any intelligent comparison, you come in so far back, IT HERTZ....

Poor bYtch, pure crapola and anonymity necessary, so folks aren't laughing in your face.... senile, alky, loser, quitter.

LMAOROTFu~!!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it where the sun doesn't shine, Dumbo.
I have never disputed the origin of the program. But you have never been able to refute the explosion of it either.
Obama used the FREE STUFF (as in cell phones) to buy votes and has expanded the program beyond anyone's imagination.
As for the term "Obamaphone". Are you saying I made it up? Am I really that smart and powerful that I can do stuff like that?
I am impressed with myself if that is the case.
The pain of the Obama-ites is the realization, and subsequent denial, that hope and change was a smokescreen for the masses. It obviously meant nothing since G.W. Obama has continued or expanded most if not all of his predecessors failed policies. Including but not limited to; "Obamaphones", Guantanamo, Afghanistan, corporate bailouts, giving weapons to Syrian "rebels" (aka 7th century extremists), giving special favors to some groups and sicking the IRS on others, crony capitalism, attempting to subvert the constitution via the so called "partiot " act, upward spiraling debt and unemployment numbers, expanding amnesty for illegal aliens to get cheap labor and votes, and denying "whistle blower" protections to government employees who uncover and reveal illegal and unconstitutional activities within the so called "transparent" administration. Besides the suit in the oval office, what has "changed "? Bush, Obama, same same.
Smug Libeler

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Almost as "impressive" as your drinking, failed marriage, stock pick, and 4 door Corvair...

Poor bYtch, pure crapola and anonymity necessary, so folks aren't laughing in your face.... senile, alky, loser, quitter.

LMAOROTFu~!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The pain of the Obama-ites is the realization, and subsequent denial, that hope and change was a smokescreen for the masses. It obviously meant nothing since G.W. Obama has continued or expanded most if not all of his predecessors failed policies. Including but not limited to; "Obamaphones", Guantanamo, Afghanistan, corporate bailouts, giving weapons to Syrian "rebels" (aka 7th century extremists), giving special favors to some groups and sicking the IRS on others, crony capitalism, attempting to subvert the constitution via the so called , upward spiraling debt and unemployment numbers, expanding amnesty for illegal aliens to get cheap labor and votes, and denying "whistle blower" protections to government employees who uncover and reveal illegal and unconstitutional activities within the so called "transparent" administration. Besides the suit in the oval office, what has "changed "? Bush, Obama, same same.
What's the "partiot act" and why should we care about a blathering idiot, who offers no real proof ? Oh wait, you'll switch monikers & agree, right "honest Joe" ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Poor child, still a bottom and pretending posting here is wrong, but posting IT HERE... PATHETIC huh ???

Pathetic, is calling strangers gay and lying.

So cute, when the children have nothing to say, the "religious right" show HOW WRONG THEY ARE...

Lousy 47% tax cheap MOOCHERS !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

The pain of the Obama-ites is the realization, and subsequent denial, that hope and change was a smokescreen for the masses. It obviously meant nothing since G.W. Obama has continued or expanded most if not all of his predecessors failed policies. Including but not limited to; "Obamaphones", Guantanamo, Afghanistan, corporate bailouts, giving weapons to Syrian "rebels" (aka 7th century religious extremists), giving special favors to some groups and sicking the IRS on others, crony capitalism, attempting to subvert the constitution via the extension and expansion of the so called "patriot" act, upwardly spiraling debt and unemployment numbers, upwardly spiraling dependence of people on food stamps and other government handouts, expanding amnesty for illegal aliens to get cheap labor and votes, and denying "whistle blower" protections to government employees who uncover and reveal illegal and unconstitutional activities within the so called "transparent" administration. Besides the suit in the oval office, what has "changed "? Bush, Obama, same same.

The fact that BHO's voter base now finds all of these policies,(which they railed against when Bush was president), perfectly acceptable, is evidence of just how arrogant, dishonorable, and hypocritical they are.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Almost as "impressive" as YOU drinking, failed marriage, stock pick, and 4 door Corvair...

Poor bYtch, pure crapola and anonymity necessary, so folks aren't laughing in YOU face.... senile, alky, loser, quitter.

LMAOROTFu~!!!

Did I mention, the Cora-vair is the only woman in YOU life, THAT DOESN'T RUN!!!???

Killer, huh ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Poor "multiple guy" all you do is blather and lie, right troll ?

You CANNOT even remember ALL THE MONIKERS/LOCATIONS....

What a complete lifeless clown....
787 EMERGENCY LANDING TWO

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
The pain of the Obama-ites is the realization, and subsequent denial, that hope and change was a smokescreen for the masses. It obviously meant nothing since G.W. Obama has continued or expanded most if not all of his predecessors failed policies. Including but not limited to; "Obamaphones", Guantanamo, Afghanistan, corporate bailouts, giving weapons to Syrian "rebels" (aka 7th century religious extremists), giving special favors to some groups and sicking the IRS on others, crony capitalism, attempting to subvert the constitution via the extension and expansion of the so called "patriot" act, upwardly spiraling debt and unemployment numbers, upwardly spiraling dependence of people on food stamps and other government handouts, expanding amnesty for illegal aliens to get cheap labor and votes, and denying "whistle blower" protections to government employees who uncover and reveal illegal and unconstitutional activities within the so called "transparent" administration. Besides the suit in the oval office, what has "changed "? Bush, Obama, same same.
The fact that BHO's voter base now finds all of these policies,(which they railed against when Bush was president), perfectly acceptable, is evidence of just how arrogant, dishonorable, and hypocritical they are.
Unfortunate GW Obama is nothing but an extension of GW Bush.

Promises of "Hope and Change" were hollow promises. Empty BS to get votes. The REAL change candidates didn't make the ballot because they weren't from the 2 ruleing USA political parties.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ruleing ??? really ??

LMAOROTFU~!

"Multiple mutt" you're quite the nut....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ruleing ??? really ??

LMAOROTFU~!

"Multiple mutt" you're quite the nut....

Almost as "impressive" as YOU drinking, failed marriage, stock pick, and 4 door Corvair...

Poor bYtch, pure crapola and anonymity necessary, so folks aren't laughing in YOU face.... senile, alky, loser, quitter.

LMAOROTFu~!!!

Did I mention, the Cora-vair is the only woman in YOU life, THAT DOESN'T RUN!!!???

Killer, huh ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Who-hoo "pathetic" you ALWAYS are, under every moniker.... LMAOROTFU~!

Tell us again, how you support ALL the constitution.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Tell us again(comma)... what grammar (small g)school you attended? Senile moniker sl/mutt.
Bushmwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't see any slew here, are you saying you're queer ??? Hey, it's your business, right ??? LMAOROFU~!

I'm as gay as your daddy...Which considering the offspring, may be a BAD THING !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't see any slew here, are you saying you're queer ???

Hey, it's your business, right ??? LMAOROFU~!

I'm as gay as your daddy...Which considering the offspring, may be a BAD THING !!!

Still collecting shoes ?? Probably as close as you'll ever get to sex....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Time,...

You seem to have rhetoric and blather, from every moniker... Good for you, a man needs a purpose & maybe you'll be one someday. I have several, you've had the one.... Try to keep up.

"Keeping Obama in office", is the first intelligent post you've EVER had..... LMFAO!!!
Cash for dummies

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you waste your time trying to pretend you have some level of intelligence. Everyone on this forum, including Redeemer know you are nothing more than a high school drop out and an ex-Postal employee!
He is paid by Obama to ride this thread and oppose anything an intellegent person (conservative) posts.

Everything slewer says is garbage, best to ignore the compensated obstructionist.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

"intellegent" person ??

If you meant INTELLIGENT, THANKS !

Irony is nice, with my coffee...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 24 min Mothra 32,427
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 6 hr Mark Winshel 2
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 11 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 11 hr Capt Crunch 81
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Huh 26,225
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 17 hr cantmakeitup 11
Debate: Ferguson - Minneapolis, MN 18 hr NSNovum 75
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating