Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#30 Jun 20, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that woman! She is honest, and the typical Obama supporter. Too bad all the other Obama supporters are not as honest as she is.
You hate all women, which is why you continually demean a moronic one, like she's typical... Funny, you're a quitter drunk should I post drunken links and say I LOVE trash ?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/07/05/8819...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#32 Jun 20, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

People like these are the reason this country is f*cked up.

Obama supporters.
787 EMERGENCY LANDING

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Jun 20, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
This is an Obama supporter. Nothing else needs to be said.
She doesn't mince words, says what she means. Indisputable facts.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#34 Jun 20, 2013
People like these are the reason this country is f*cked up.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/07/05/8819...

Teabaggers......

Like Mittiot, the moniker mutt butt...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#35 Jun 20, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing this info. We now know where the lib's priorities are. And it sure isn't in providing safe schools.
About 16,000,000 kids go to bed hungry every night in the USA.
16,000,000!!
Wonder if they have Obama phones.
787 EMERGENCY LANDING

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jun 20, 2013
ObamaPhones are much more important than school security!!
Good reason to ban guns

Seattle, WA

#38 Jun 20, 2013
There is, in fact, a government program that will provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone. It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush.

Wonder, if lying under multiple monikers makes you feel "man-like" ?

How about a fair wage, huh ?

Liberal rocker John Mellencamp wants Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker to know he supports collective bargaining and union rights and says Walker should be aware of that before using his song "Small Town" on the campaign trail.

Former MN Tax Payer

#39 Jun 21, 2013
787 EMERGENCY LANDING wrote:
ObamaPhones are much more important than school security!!
As shown by their spending priorities and their actions, Obama Phones are more important to Libs than keeping kids safe.

Actions, not words are what count. Libs actions betray them. They are all about giving FREE STUFF to the low information voters in order to gain votes and maintain power over the dumb masses.
LIbEralS

Omaha, NE

#40 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
As shown by their spending priorities and their actions, Obama Phones are more important to Libs than keeping kids safe.
Actions, not words are what count. Libs actions betray them. They are all about giving FREE STUFF to the low information voters in order to gain votes and maintain power over the dumb masses.
Kids, especially dead ones, don't vote. However, Obama phones clearly buy votes.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The Newtown residents average median income is 108,806.00
per year so that wouldn't qualify them for an obamaphone and their children was'nt safe liar.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Jun 21, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids, especially dead ones, don't vote. However, Obama phones clearly buy votes.
Did they give free obamaphones in red states idiot and if so why wasn't their votes bought off hmmm.

Former MN Tax Payer

#43 Jun 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>The Newtown residents average median income is 108,806.00
per year so that wouldn't qualify them for an obamaphone and their children was'nt safe liar.
Do you just pretend to be stupid, or are you really this dumb?

WTF does that have to do with the Libs and Obama spending over twice as much on Obama Phones as on school safety?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does that have to do with the Libs and Obama spending over twice as much on Obama Phones as on school safety?
You're the stupid one fool school safety comes under the education budget and under the public safety bufget(law enforcement) so stfu and an get an education also Obama have provide the Dept.of Education and the Dept. of Homeland Security with the largest budgets ever dum dum. hahaha it must really sucks that I'm a snarter liberal then you are.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go to the bank now but before I leave please tell were you came up with your foolish Obama phone and your school safety fiqures me think that you made up this nonsense and since you will claim that it's a fact as you always do so please post a link to support your lie don't worry I won't hold my breathe and neither should liar/fraud.

Former MN Tax Payer

#46 Jun 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go to the bank now but before I leave please tell were you came up with your foolish Obama phone and your school safety fiqures me think that you made up this nonsense and since you will claim that it's a fact as you always do so please post a link to support your lie don't worry I won't hold my breathe and neither should liar/fraud.
Look them up yourself you lazy bastard.

Those links have been posted on here numerous times by a whole bunch of people.
Smug Libeler

Seattle, WA

#47 Jun 21, 2013
There is, in fact, a government program that will provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone. It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush.

Wonder, if lying under multiple monikers makes you feel "man-like" ?

How about a fair wage, huh ?

Liberal rocker John Mellencamp wants Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker to know he supports collective bargaining and union rights and says Walker should be aware of that before using his song "Small Town" on the campaign trail.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Look them up yourself you lazy bastard.
Those links have been posted on here numerous times by a whole bunch of people.
You sound like your about to cry sob sob I want my mommy
she believe my lies I have never met my father mom say he was a drunk bum.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#50 Jun 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe their rationale is that if those 16,000,000 kids are hungry every night they can order take out with their Obama phones.

Former MN Tax Payer

#51 Jun 21, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe their rationale is that if those 16,000,000 kids are hungry every night they can order take out with their Obama phones.
And use their SNAP money to pay for it.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Jun 21, 2013
The truth is that Smart Liberal posts lie after lie after lie, and calling the service that provides free phone service to the very poor "obamaphones"- which started under Republicans - is just another example of his dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 12 min Whiny1 222
NHL playoffs!!! 2 hr space ace 16
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 6 hr space ace 9
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest Sat OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit Sat LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE