Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama cut school security.

Obama increased ObamaPhones.

Why you ask, because ObamaPhones get votes!!

School security don't get votes. Especially when you can blame school murders on guns which deflects attention away from school security.

Of course Obama's kids school is guarded by 10 armed guards. The little people's kids arn't important enough to need guards.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DFL Carnage wrote:
School security don't get votes. Especially when you can blame school murders on guns which deflects attention away from school security.
Of course Obama's kids school is guarded by 10 armed guards. The little people's kids arn't important enough to need guards.
Ya, well, you, ummmmmmm YOU are a big Fat Meany, Hu!

If one of those Children had a Barry Phone they could have called the Police who have Guns, and the Police could stop the Seattle Sociopath!...er the Sociopath!

No wonder YOUR Party Lost!...You are a Dummy!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

DFL Carnage wrote:
I want my phone, supplied in numbers 3 times greater than in previous administrations, therefore referred to as the "Obamaphone" to come with the gunpowder and metal detection app.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

DFL Carnage wrote:
Thanks for sharing this info. We now know where the lib's priorities are. And it sure isn't in providing safe schools.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”

While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Gee, after the bushwhacking, we have more unemployment and poor...I wonder why we issue more phones...to the poor ???

Of course, the right knows this, which is why neither bush spoke at the convention(besides the chair had a better "speech").. LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing this info. We now know where the lib's priorities are. And it sure isn't in providing safe schools.
Hertz to read your tripe, but you own a 4 door Corvair, so every reminder post is a pleasure.... LMAOROTFU~!
DFL Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”
While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.
Hey ya ever listen to this young lady?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Each ObamaPhone equated to a vote for Obama.

Panderer in Cheif.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

She's someone you take seriously ??? Good job proving you're Moron in CHEIF ~!
DFL Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
You don't take her seriously??

Why not?

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

DFL Carnage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ya ever listen to this young lady?
Each ObamaPhone equated to a vote for Obama.
Panderer in Cheif.
I love that woman! She is honest, and the typical Obama supporter. Too bad all the other Obama supporters are not as honest as she is.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Gee, after the bushwhacking, we have more unemployment and poor...I wonder why we issue more phones...to the poor ???

I read this somewhere, funny how "stories" change....

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !

Of course, the right knows this, which is why neither bush spoke at the convention(besides the chair had a better "speech").. LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that woman! She is honest, and the typical Obama supporter. Too bad all the other Obama supporters are not as honest as she is.
Honesty ??

Poor cant.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Caught, honest bYtch.
Billions Billions wasted

Circle Pines, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama needs to stay in the white house and fix our economy. no travel for this president, save the tax payers and sit at your desk and work.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Wife & 4 daughters left behind by a drunk you... Yeah, you left them a bad life.
boeing non union success

Circle Pines, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Wife & 4 daughters left behind by a drunk you... Yeah, you left them a bad life.
someone is a little upset today, hmmm must be a reflection on his dictator showing his true dna, as predicted.
See my line now its war

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
OBAMAPHONES in the news again! Sell it for drugs, I don't judge...
The 'Lifeline' free-cell-phone scheme cost $2.2 BILLION last year alone, all of it from fees added to the phone bills of paying customers.
The biggest beneficiary other than low-income consumers is billionaire Carlos Slim Helu, whose TracFone has collected $1.5 BILLION to date
One company told MailOnline it will fire a salesperson who laughed uproariously when a woman said she would sell her phone to buy shoes. Conservative firebrand James O'Keefe sent undercover actors to pose as 'Obama phone' seekers aiming to sell the goods; no one turned them down.
Legislation in Congress would remove the cell phone component of the program, which launched in 1984 and covered only land lines until 2008
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23433...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This story can be spun many ways but.

Carlos Slim supports Obama by donating a lot of money to his campaign.

On the other hand for whatever reason "people" using these free cellphones really think Obama has given them out for free.

Soooo the bottem line is a WIN WIN for Obama. He gets votes from those getting free cell phones AND he gets campaign cash from the supplier of the ObamaPhones.

Clearly a WIN WIN!!

It could be called cash for votes and votes from phones. All funded by the taxpayers, conservative and libertard.

What a phocking deal?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

See my line now its war wrote:
<quoted text>
This story can be spun many ways but.
Carlos Slim supports Obama by donating a lot of money to his campaign.
On the other hand for whatever reason "people" using these free cellphones really think Obama has given them out for free.
Soooo the bottem line is a WIN WIN for Obama. He gets votes from those getting free cell phones AND he gets campaign cash from the supplier of the ObamaPhones.
Clearly a WIN WIN!!
It could be called cash for votes and votes from phones. All funded by the taxpayers, conservative and libertard.
What a phocking deal?
It is good to be King!

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

This is an Obama supporter. Nothing else needs to be said.
Tonto

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOio
This is an Obama supporter. Nothing else needs to be said.
"and he gonna do mo". Yeah, but Obama had nothing to do with the program, Riiiight! Good post lib.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Gay 24 min oh yes i just did 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 54 min litesong 29,834
Hey What Ever Happened To Minnesota Nice ? 1 hr Reply2_CIA 17
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 3 hr Ralph 1
Three years later, TheTeaParty.net finally gets... (Oct '13) 4 hr LIbEralS 49
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 5 hr LIbEralS 42
The train wreck called ObamaCare (Jul '13) 5 hr LIbEralS 339
•••
•••