First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#45 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey, pretend it isn't the internet and folks post from all over...you do that well, if nothing else ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Folks from all over randomly post in the Minneapolis forums, and then brag to strangers 1600 miles away about making $10,000 in a thread about two murdered teens? Yeah, that's normal.

You keep on ignoring that this is the Minneapolis forum and even if the internet allows you to post here, it is not normal for someone from Seattle to spend so much time posting here. It is especially not normal for someone from Seattle to brag about their wealth or making money to strangers 1600 miles away.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#46 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Since we're talking about the federal government or the "left" as you call it, sure go to anything else... because you lost your original point. Now tell me families all carry wallets, dumb ass.... Odd, how you apply direct quotes about human life, when it's all life, then include institutions YOU NEED TO mention later... LMAOROTFU~! Yep, you're a liar/loser !
So you are now pretending that YOU were not the one to bring up abortion to my quote about all humans dying? You are also pretending your personal finances are somehow relevant to how the state, local, and federal government receives taxes and spends money? Does your family all consider their money as belonging to you?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#47 Nov 30, 2012
What's my family have to do with the government and are you truly stupid enough to ask strangers personal questions ??? Go outside, see how good your law enforcement is, moron !
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#48 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
What's my family have to do with the government and are you truly stupid enough to ask strangers personal questions ??? Go outside, see how good your law enforcement is, moron !
You can talk about people's kids, wives, and anything personal about them that you want, but sure get uppity when I talk about you and your family.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#49 Nov 30, 2012
So, what did you learn about putting personal information on public display, MORON !???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#50 Nov 30, 2012
Yep, you're being supported and too dumb/shamed to be honest about it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Fair Game 32,689
Sick religion 5 hr Mow Hammered Ali 6
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 5 hr ObamaWetHimself 11
Your Next President 5 hr Chang 9
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 6 hr Go Blue Forever 112
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 hr Voter 26,287
Suddenly, Bridgewater face of Vikings' franchise 12 hr Joey Zaza 2
•••
•••
•••