Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#23 Nov 30, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really too funny is why the left doesn't actually use these funds to pay for those with smoking related illnesses.
Because apparently it is more fun to make stupid commercials that no one listens to than it is to actually do something productive. No matter how high the taxes go, or how much time and money they spend on educating people about the dangers of smoking, the smoking rate is virtually unchanged. And with the internet so close at hand, you can dodge the state taxes pretty easily.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Divert, deflect, and dumb, again...Bridgework abhors childish comments, then hypocritically prove she's a transparent hypocrite... Good job for once, loser moron ~! LMAOROTFU~! Broke, stupid, and no character, I might have picked another path, but you ARE the biggest LOSER ~~!LMAOROTFU~!!
"I fail to see your point"

LAMAHOFFECALPLAYER!~
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#25 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
troll-A new study of 7 billion humans suggests that 100% of them will die regardless of their habits.
Too simple stupid, the point isn't whether you die or not, otherwise abortion is a moot point, MORON ~! Geez, you guys are really stupid together or apart.... LMAOROTFU~!
Are you saying that abortion is killing people?

Rogers, MN

#26 Nov 30, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that abortion is killing people?
It would certainly seem that way Bridge. Odd coming from someone who believes that abortion is a viable and ethical form of birth control.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#27 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Divert, deflect, and dumb, again...Bridgework abhors childish comments, then hypocritically prove she's a transparent hypocrite... Good job for once, loser moron ~! LMAOROTFU~! Broke, stupid, and no character, I might have picked another path, but you ARE the biggest LOSER ~~!LMAOROTFU~!!
Fecal Funster,

Let me Quote you....

"the current state of Topix"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Nov 30, 2012
I'm saying we'll all end up dead anyway, just like you did, dumb ass ~! LMAOROTFU~! Geez, you sure ask lots of moron questions and post crap you can't support.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#29 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I'm saying we'll all end up dead anyway, just like you did, dumb ass ~! LMAOROTFU~! Geez, you sure ask lots of moron questions and post crap you can't support.
Toilet Trapeze Performer,

Tell us more about you "Investments" from the Asylum!

What are your secrets....Is it something your learnt during that terrific education you display here daily?

Hahahahaahahuauahaoaoaiahaha!

You want to hear something Funny?......Little Slewsie not only enjoys Little BOI's in her DOJO in the Sky, but she is a Financial Genius when she is not abusing others on Topix 16 hours per day.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#30 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You are saying that it is killing a human? You can't end up dead if you are not first alive, and my post was that 100% of humans end up dead regardless of their personal habits.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Nov 30, 2012
A single cell can be alive, but not human, you should know that, given your stupidity. LMAOROTFU~! Nice try, twisting words, but neither matters ACCORDING TO YOU ~!

"...100% of them will die..."

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#32 Nov 30, 2012
Arch on Larch wrote:
People that drink and people that smoke should both be taxed heavily. Both cost our society dearly.
Smoking isn't legal in bars in most states anymore, by the way, as it should be.
If you can afford to drink and smoke, you SHOULD be paying more in taxes. Tax booze and tobacco, not food.
Slippery slope, We should tax people just because they happen to have a bad habit? Maybe we should tax the bicyclist who has the bad habbit of riding in the middle of street during rush hour? How about the bastard who waters his grass during a watering ban?? Perhaps your bad habit should be the next one taxed!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
A single cell can be alive, but not human, you should know that, given your stupidity. LMAOROTFU~! Nice try, twisting words, but neither matters ACCORDING TO YOU ~!
"...100% of them will die..."
You do not need to keep making yourself look like a moron. We already get that you are as dumb as dirt.

P.S. Do you know what a pronoun is?

"A new study of 7 billion humans suggests that 100% of them will die"

"Them" is a pronoun that holds the same meaning as "7 billion humans". So you are equating an aborted baby to a dead human. There is no twisting of words going on, just English 101.

Rogers, MN

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Slewpid people have issues with science. A single cell, created from the joining of a human sperm and human egg, contains human DNA. That makes it a single human cell.(which starts dividing immediately)

It may or may not be a person, but is is most certainly human. DNA does not lie.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#36 Nov 30, 2012
I want some Lawyer Judge to demand an apology from the Chicago Mob for selling out America by Buying the Votes of the 10% Defectives, and an apology from the Government Education System for 75 years of intentionally dumbing down enough Americans that they were also able to be bought by the Chicago Mob!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to keep making yourself look like a moron. We already get that you are as dumb as dirt.
P.S. Do you know what a pronoun is?
"A new study of 7 billion humans suggests that 100% of them will die"
"Them" is a pronoun that holds the same meaning as "7 billion humans". So you are equating an aborted baby to a dead human. There is no twisting of words going on, just English 101.
Funny, you need me to use your words, when your words forget everything dies....

Poor dummy, I can't help the reality, you're stupid.

I now understand, you believe in fate, instead of success and are ONLY willing to coast and complain...

Good "job", except YOU'RE THE PROBLEM !!!

Really enjoy you putting YOUR distance point on the internet, don't use call centers, they're too far to SHOUT, right IDIOT !???
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you need me to use your words, when your words forget everything dies....
Poor dummy, I can't help the reality, you're stupid.
I now understand, you believe in fate, instead of success and are ONLY willing to coast and complain...
Good "job", except YOU'RE THE PROBLEM !!!
Really enjoy you putting YOUR distance point on the internet, don't use call centers, they're too far to SHOUT, right IDIOT !???
Do you want to pretend that I did not write "A new study of 7 billion humans suggests that 100% of them will die"?

Do you want to pretend that this is not the Minneapolis, MN forums?

Do you want to pretend that you are not bragging about your wealth and making $10,000 to strangers 1600 miles away (and even did it in a topic about murdered kids)? Do you call into call centers to brag to them about making $10,000 as well?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Nov 30, 2012
What is really too funny, is how the right pretends there's numerous pockets and the money isn't interchangeable.... LMNAOROTFU~! MORON ~!

Rogers, MN

#40 Nov 30, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to pretend that I did not write "A new study of 7 billion humans suggests that 100% of them will die"?
Do you want to pretend that this is not the Minneapolis, MN forums?
Do you want to pretend that you are not bragging about your wealth and making $10,000 to strangers 1600 miles away (and even did it in a topic about murdered kids)? Do you call into call centers to brag to them about making $10,000 as well?
More likely he/she calls in to late night talk radio shows.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#41 Nov 30, 2012
Hey, pretend it isn't the internet and folks post from all over...you do that well, if nothing else ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#42 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
What is really too funny, is how the right pretends there's numerous pockets and the money isn't interchangeable.... LMNAOROTFU~! MORON ~!
You may want to go tell that to the local, state, and federal governments who all have separate taxes and budgets. You may then want to tell that to the IRS. Maybe mention it to the SS trust fund, or the federal Trunk highway fund?

Do you go into banks and make fun of them for pretending people have separate accounts?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#43 Nov 30, 2012
Since we're talking about the federal government or the "left" as you call it, sure go to anything else... because you lost your original point. Now tell me families all carry wallets, dumb ass.... Odd, how you apply direct quotes about human life, when it's all life, then include institutions YOU NEED TO mention later... LMAOROTFU~! Yep, you're a liar/loser !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 9 min Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 2 hr American_Sons 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr litesong 33,488
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 20 hr All Fours 6
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Fri Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Fri Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex Fri Sunshine 12
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web