Minneapolis may rescue Midtown Global...

Minneapolis may rescue Midtown Global Market

There are 3 comments on the Star Tribune story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Minneapolis may rescue Midtown Global Market. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Outgoing Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak is seeking nearly $1.8 million in city funds and loan forgiveness to rescue one of his administration's signature projects: the Midtown Global Market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#2 Nov 26, 2013
I am still waiting for Minneapolis or St Paul to subsidize IrishMN's Pool Hall.

Minneapolis obviously just has too much money and needs to spend it on things they have no business spending tax payer dollars on.

Come on Mayor Archie...a million or two is all I need. That is chump change to you guys.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Nov 26, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
I am still waiting for Minneapolis or St Paul to subsidize IrishMN's Pool Hall.
Minneapolis obviously just has too much money and needs to spend it on things they have no business spending tax payer dollars on.
Come on Mayor Archie...a million or two is all I need. That is chump change to you guys.
Hang in there man. Looks like the act of government welfare is working it's way down from major corporations, banks, unions and the like to small and medium sized business. Eventually we'll all be funding our own bailouts with the government taking it's cut off the top in the form of more and more taxes.
FAA WARNING

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Libertards picking winners and losers.

How does one get to be a winner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 2 hr Gerry 9
Gayism the mental illness 3 hr Wrong 2
Black Lies Matter to Disrupt State Fair! 3 hr Wrong 63
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 16 hr LIbErals 115
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) 17 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) 17 hr Normal is OK 51
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Fri Intrepid Surfer 318
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages