More NRA Caused Carnage

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Just your basic, routine week of 40+ accidental shootings and other gun mishaps. Three Responsible Gun OwnersTM exercised their right not to take the bullets out of guns they were cleaning. One gent "forgot" he was carrying a loaded firearm as he entered a county courthouse, but he was in good company, as 33 more just like him apparently "forgot" they were carrying as they tried to board commercial aircraft.
One would-be hero brought his gun with him to the movies on the one-year anniversary of the Aurora movie theater shooting, but accidentally fired it during the show, thereby demonstrating how quick and easy it is to go from "I'll save everyone in case there's a shooter in the theater" to "Oh my God, I'm the shooter in the theater.(But I love the Constitution so much that it really shouldn't count.)" Meanwhile, another would-be hero found himself in trouble in Milwaukee County, for firing at suspect the police were pursuing through his neighborhood. He wasn't trying to break into our hero's property or anything. The guy just thought he'd help out. With bullets.

This week's compilation also includes two "home invasion" shootings, plus the additional invasion of a neighbor's above-ground swimming pool, and a residential fence. And speaking of homes and invasions, there was yet another case of the mistaken identification of a family member as an intruder this week, resulting in a man shooting his daughter in the eye.

The child victims of GunFAIL this week are ages 3, 4, 6, 6, 8, 9, 9, 15 and 17, and includes yet another case of a pre-school-aged boy shooting his sister, in case you thought that was terribly rare.

Below the fold, please find this week's list.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/27/1225...
Big Whip

Arlington Heights, IL

#2 Jul 29, 2013
The dailykos? Is that where libtard America gets their info?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Beats Faux Snoose - at least it is factual.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Jul 30, 2013
digger wrote:
Beats Faux Snoose - at least it is factual.
Every news site manages to sprinkle a fact or two in to their "news".
The problem is that most of them cannot stick to "just the facts".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHL playoffs!!! 26 min space ace 16
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 220
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 4 hr space ace 9
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest Sat OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit Sat LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE