Who is the worst poster?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Space Case libertoonian want to steal democrat votes
1776 libertoonian want to steal democrat votes
Consistent needs depends for all that drool
Smart Liberal banned and crying
Cantgetitup sad loser
LIbEralS cant speel
Crakus racist
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 18, 2013
iowan wrote:
Space Case libertoonian want to steal democrat votes
1776 libertoonian want to steal democrat votes
Consistent needs depends for all that drool
Smart Liberal banned and crying
Cantgetitup sad loser
LIbEralS cant speel
Crakus racist
Are you a lesbian????
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbian????
as a man i luv lesbians

stupid jesus nut liek you dont
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 18, 2013
iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
as a man i luv lesbians
stupid jesus nut liek you dont
Once again..........misspelling of another word. It's "like" not "liek". You might as well just stop posting. You are a retard who can't spell.
Free Mumia

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Jul 18, 2013
iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
as a man i luv lesbians
stupid jesus nut liek you dont
YOU WIN!

Only a Freak Show like you would even ask who is the worst.

Skunk, enjoy the smell of your own hole 1st!

Free Mumia!
1776 Defender

West Des Moines, IA

#6 Jul 18, 2013
I am the worst poster and space ace is my buddy
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#7 Jul 18, 2013
oh you two
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Once again..........misspelling of another word. It's "like" not "liek". You might as well just stop posting. You are a retard who can't spell.
great another internet spell checker I already said I had some donuts so back off
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Free Mumia wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WIN!
Only a Freak Show like you would even ask who is the worst.
Skunk, enjoy the smell of your own hole 1st!
Free Mumia!
your mumia is free for you
i hear she is comatose

sick rethuglcian
1776 Defender

West Des Moines, IA

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Once again..........misspelling of another word. It's "like" not "liek". You might as well just stop posting. You are a retard who can't spell.
I wish they had donuts. I wish I could live in 2013
German SheepHerder

Chester, PA

#12 Jul 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Look to which poster has the most posts deleted and regularly gets banned.
Crassass would be my choice.
CRASSUS was the truth teller. You can't handle the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Net Neutrality is NOT Neutral 38 min Snoop 9
Leaving White Trash Bay 1 hr Dingle Berry 20
Message Of Hope To Minnesota Veterans From Kore... 1 hr FOVR 14
U of M refuses to describe criminals 1 hr Dingle Berry 13
Minnesota 1.87 Billion Dollar Surplus 4 hr Snoop 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr lmao 33,915
Net Neutrality we need LANE NEUTRALITY 6 hr Snoop 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:12 am PST

NFL11:12AM
Adrian Peterson linked to Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
NFL 2:32 PM
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings
Yahoo! Sports 4:36 PM
Peterson eager for return after judge overturns suspension