Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

This would be the dems version of McCain/Palin. Or worse, Palin/Bachmann. With a good choice for VP, Hillary could probably win in 2016. Unless the republicans can pull their heads out of their asses AND get the general public to wake the eff up. Besides, Hillary would want a man as VP so she could do some serious kicking around. Biden would probably do the trick.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/2016-hillary-mi...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
This would be the dems version of McCain/Palin. Or worse, Palin/Bachmann. With a good choice for VP, Hillary could probably win in 2016. Unless the republicans can pull their heads out of their asses AND get the general public to wake the eff up. Besides, Hillary would want a man as VP so she could do some serious kicking around. Biden would probably do the trick.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/2016-hillary-mi...
I saw this and my first reaction was that this would be who I would want the Dems to run. It would be a total disaster with those two.

But then I thought back to the DFL Pimary for Governor in 2010. I even donated a couple of bucks to the cause to have Dayton win. Why? Becase no one in their right mind could ever vote for a bi-polar self-medicated alcoholic like Dayton.

I sure learned my lesson. Don't ever underestimate the stupidity of the typical DFL voter.

So....I am not so sure that the Hilldabeast and Moochelle would be my choice any more. They could decide to give away even more than the Messiah and we would be in worse shape than we are now.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Is ANY DFL voter stupid enough to issue a month long challenge to Hertz AT Sea-tac, which (BTW)doesn't exist ??

Seems like you got name calling Alansky, but little else, except a... HA HA Corvair ??
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

This ticket would quickly sink.
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Will Not fly on a 787 wrote:
This ticket would quickly sink.
Dream ticket? More like nightmare. Gag me....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Is ANY DFL voter stupid enough to issue a month long challenge to Hertz AT Sea-tac, which (BTW)doesn't exist ??

Seems like you got name calling Alansky, but little else, except a... HA HA Corvair ??

Let's run a Batshit/Pitbull ticket, throw the race again....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 min LIbEralS 32,110
Tard 54 min Tard Detector 1
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 1 hr Bellweather 3
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr Bellweather 58
Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admire... (Jan '14) 1 hr Bellweather 8
Why our roads SUCK! 1 hr Bellweather 1
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••