Muslims smelling up the light rail

Muslims smelling up the light rail

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Jul 8, 2014
I'm sorry but I was on a light rail with Muslims and they where rude and smelled HORRIBLE! Go back to the third world with that kind of funk!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#2 Jul 8, 2014
This is the 10th time I have encountered a rude muslim in the past year! Take a shower bums!!!!
Sum Smally

Green Bay, WI

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Space ace wrote:
I'm sorry but I was on a light rail with Muslims and they where rude and smelled HORRIBLE! Go back to the third world with that kind of funk!
Of course they stink. You need to move. Minnesota is Muslim country.
Sum Smally

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Space ace wrote:
This is the 10th time I have encountered a rude muslim in the past year! Take a shower bums!!!!
They should change the name to the black rail.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Sum Smally wrote:
<quoted text>They should change the name to the black rail.
I call it the sharia rail!
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 9, 2014
The light rail stinks, period! Now they want to ruin the last bastion of urban tranquility, the Cedar Lake area. The people don't want it but they keep electing liberals who do as they please.
John gotti

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2014
I was on the city bus in north east mpls and man were the white people in that area stinky , unshowered, hair wasn't combed what an ugly white people city
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#8 Jul 9, 2014
John gotti wrote:
I was on the city bus in north east mpls and man were the white people in that area stinky , unshowered, hair wasn't combed what an ugly white people city
BS! Muslims stink up the whole town with third world funk and everyone knows that!!!! Even muslims themselves are aware of the funk!!!! Not only are they rude beyond belief but they smell up the whole town!!!!!!!
John gotti

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2014
Go to the local pubs in north east mpls dirty nasty white people in there ! Hair not washed or combed! Faces unwashed u can tell by their greasy noses . Dirty jeans nasty old tennis shoes !! What a shame for white people !!!! Gross !!! Take a shower comb your hair wash your greasy faces put the beer down!!!
John gotti

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2014
I just came out of a bank in ne mpls and are there some ugly , poor, unkempt, stinky white people in there.. Ugly pale skin with red noses and white veiny legs!!! Yuck they look dead !!!! Get some color, buy some soap , new tennis shoes!!!
General DeShawn Patton

Green Bay, WI

#11 Jul 9, 2014
They need to install Somali air fresheners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey was next. 8 min Turkey Day 7
Right now!!!!!!! 3 hr space ace 3
Obama's America 9 hr Tellitlikeitis 78
Orlando Mon OK Barry 40
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 517
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned Jun 26 cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Jun 25 Joe Balls 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages