First Prev
of 4
Next Last
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Jun 11, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Political clout within the City of Minneapolis will go a long ways to get certain matters dropped.
I know the cops that responded to the call.
The same thing was done with the guy who ran the Mpls Employees Retirement Fund and was skimming funds to buy nice presents for his boyfriend.
Strangely this very active DFL'er was never mentioned by name when he had domestic assault issues with either his boyfriend or his wife.
If you want to talk about the "issues" politicians in Mpls have, all you need to do is have access to a Street Crimes Unit Officer in the City of Mpls. They have the real story. What the politicians and judges allow to become public knowledge is nothing.
Oh sht here comes a sht load of lies first of all we don't believe your ongoing lies,rumors,tales,slanders,or any other of your whoopers unless you can produce a record which you can't so shut your lying mouth up.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#70 Jun 11, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sht here comes a sht load of lies first of all we don't believe your ongoing lies,rumors,tales,slanders,or any other of your whoopers unless you can produce a record which you can't so shut your lying mouth up.
GFY and stick with your promise to not comment on anything I post.

As for anything I say, if your lazy ass would get off the couch, you could prove or disprove any damned thing you want.

You are just pissed because all the slime bags in Minneapolis are DFL slime bags. But then again, there are only DFL'ers left in Mpls. Anyone with a brain is long gone.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#71 Jun 11, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY and stick with your promise to not comment on anything I post.
As for anything I say, if your lazy ass would get off the couch, you could prove or disprove any damned thing you want.
You are just pissed because all the slime bags in Minneapolis are DFL slime bags. But then again, there are only DFL'ers left in Mpls. Anyone with a brain is long gone.
I'm not piss i'm laughing my ass off at your goofy whacko lying a rug as hahaha and I never promise you anything so don't ever think that I'm not going to correct you whenever you lie.and FU too deceiver.

Former MN Tax Payer

#72 Jun 11, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not piss i'm laughing my ass off at your goofy whacko lying a rug as hahaha and I never promise you anything so don't ever think that I'm not going to correct you whenever you lie.and FU too deceiver.
Little troll making noise. That is all you are. Too bad you can not intelligently argue the Leftist side of the fence.

What happened to all the Libs that believed in their cause and would stand up for their beliefs? They have morphed into a few disgusting little men who can only try to personally insult others and are incapable of an intellectual battle.

Sort of like the low information votes of today. No depth and no substance.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#73 Jun 11, 2013
I like your "arguments" Trashy, no matter which one you abuse...

LMAOROTFU~!

Trashy quote-You forgot Little Teddy's software company (Nazca) that took $500,000 from the City of Minneapolis

OR

Trashy quote-He stole $550,000 from the citizens of Minneapolis when his software company failed to deliver on the contract.

Teabagger reality ?? WHOOO HOOOO !!! THE COLORS ~!

REALITY-Though the county has paid $314,000 to Nazca Solutions Inc.

Former MN Tax Payer

#74 Jun 11, 2013
The resident troll is b*tching because she saw an article where the Drunken Little Teddy Mondale only stole $314,000 rather than the $550,000 that the StarTribune said he stole.

Big F-ing deal.

I don't care which number is correct. Drunken Little Teddy should be in jail instead of on the public payroll.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#76 Jun 11, 2013
What was he charged with, again ?? Was it LYING, like you ???

LMAOROTFU~!

Trashy quote-You forgot Little Teddy's software company (Nazca) that took $500,000 from the City of Minneapolis

OR

Trashy quote-He stole $550,000 from the citizens of Minneapolis when his software company failed to deliver on the contract.

Born Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#77 Jun 11, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
What was he charged with, again ?? Was it LYING, like you ???
LMAOROTFU~!
OR
wretard.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#78 Jun 11, 2013
"I was not able to kill myself with the Rum in the 2 years I stayed drunk...."
Try again con/irish, NOBODY respects a QUITTER !!!! Bushmaster ...
Randall Burns

Barnesville, OH

#79 Apr 7, 2014
Tom Emmer could make his past drunk driving arrests and likely alcoholism much less of an issue if he would take doctor supervised tests to measure his recent average level of alcohol consumption--and post those results. Tests can now measure average alcohol consumption over a 3 month period. Google ETG alcohol hair test to see the technology in this area. 2 dwi arrests suggests, if you believe the MADD stats, that drunken driving was a monthly habit for Emmer in his 20's-I suspect it was more than that because police are less likely to arrest an attorney from a prominent local family(though I truly dislike the differential enforcement in this area). I think that congress should be subject to drug testing just like many federal employees are--and alcohol should as a dangerous, addictive substance be added to the list of drugs tested for--but for legal and prescription drugs, we need to evaluate levels so see just how it might affect work perfomance. Sadly alcohol and drugs have negatively affected the job performance of many prominent leaders Left and Right. Emmer has made this an issue because of his own call to test welfare recipients while exempting folks that gain enormous privileges through things like law licenses. A Huge share of legal malpractice case are related to substance abuse-largely cocaine and alcohol. Emmer has failed to act on issues of bullying or shaming-and was less than candid on those issues when it involved his son. If nominated Emmer may face a really strong Democrat this fall-Eagle Scout and Harvard Ph.D.Jim Read, see http://www.jimreadforcongress.com The differences between these candidates is stark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six Minnesotans tried to join Islamic State, fe... 7 min Important 5
Mpls. Police Seek Public's Help Finding Teenage... 3 hr Important 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Free Thinker 34,154
Topix Censorship! 4 hr Affleck SlaveTrader 6
Africa Boat People 9 hr NoseBone 12
Nice Ride Minnesota Rolls Out Bike Tours 10 hr Not so 2
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 10 hr cowboy chris 34
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]