Your Next Congressman from the 6th Di...

Your Next Congressman from the 6th District

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Tom Emmer. Now, let's see the Leftists get out their hatchets and try to carve him up.

Isn't it a shame that the moochers will attack him personally rather than argue the political points of his campaign?

Tells you a lot about the low life culture of the Libs when they can't argue facts but instead try to personally harm someone's reputation.
Smarter Liberal

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Tells you a lot about the low life culture of the "Smart Lib" when they can't argue facts but instead try to personally harm someone's reputation.

SL-Now, do you think Graves dropped our because he is going to Federal prison? Or is it a sex scandal? Did he do the nasty with the Sludge? OMG! Graves is a very disgusting character!
Smarter Liberal

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 6, 2013
They pulled neither's goodbye thread...

Oddly, it WASN'T newsworthy ???

Imagine THAT, the world NOT revolving around a moron misspelling bagger....

THROW OUT THE GARBAGE !!!

Hear THAT a lot, right trashy con ?
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Tom Emmer. Now, let's see the Leftists get out their hatchets and try to carve him up.
Isn't it a shame that the moochers will attack him personally rather than argue the political points of his campaign?
Tells you a lot about the low life culture of the Libs when they can't argue facts but instead try to personally harm someone's reputation.
You're right - and he should have been our Gov!(and stopped the insanity that resulted in this latest DFL spend & tax binge). He'll take this district in a walk.
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 6, 2013
Graves dropped out because he is a coward, and according to his 'farewell speech' was only in the race to spite Bachmann.
Without her, or a billionaire X-Wife, like Dayton, poor Graves just can't afford to run. He's a loser!
Pc lies

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Tells you a lot about the low life culture of the "Smart Lib/cons" when they can't argue facts but instead try to personally harm someone's reputation.
Pc lies

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 6, 2013

Imagine, the world NOT revolving around a misspelling moron bagger....

BEEP, beep, beep, cha chung....

If I were a bagger, this would be "proof"

*$*$*$* neither = Batshit Bachmann*$*$*$*
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 6, 2013
Pc lies wrote:
Imagine, the world NOT revolving around a misspelling moron bagger....
BEEP, beep, beep, cha chung....
If I were a bagger, this would be "proof"
*$*$*$* neither = Batshit Bachmann*$*$*$*
Chalk up another one, thread killer troll.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Oh no not another serious drunk running for congress OMG hahahaha Emmer drunk driving as got more DWI's then carter has liver pills hehehe I don't think that he have a valid Minnesota driver license boy will Boner welcome that drunk alkie and I heard a rumor that Jason lewis is running for Al Franken seat and I don't like al frankin but I dislike that drunk bagger Lewis more I can't wait to ses this w.c. fields boozer circus. hahaha lol wtf is happen in Minnesota with the loser crowd byhahahaha.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jun 6, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Oh no not another serious drunk running for congress OMG hahahaha Emmer drunk driving as got more DWI's then carter has liver pills hehehe I don't think that he have a valid Minnesota driver license boy will Boner welcome that drunk alkie and I heard a rumor that Jason lewis is running for Al Franken seat and I don't like al frankin but I dislike that drunk bagger Lewis more I can't wait to ses this w.c. fields boozer circus. hahaha lol wtf is happen in Minnesota with the loser crowd byhahahaha.
Emmer had ONE DUI, and so did TED MONDALE, who continues to SCAM Minnesota taxpayers like it's nobody's business. SO WHAT.

A lot of politicians have been busted for DUI, and some didn't but SHOULD HAVE BEEN. As long as they don't hurt anybody and don't make it a HABIT, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Since WHEN did you hear that Lewis is/was a drunk? Proof??
You just don't like the FACT that Lewis could/would MOP THE FLOOR
with Frankenstein in ANY debate.

Franken hasn't done SQUAT in 4 1/2 years.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Afraid your 30 year record is in danger, dog-face ?
The Truth Squad

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 6, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
Graves dropped out because he is a coward, and according to his 'farewell speech' was only in the race to spite Bachmann.
Without her, or a billionaire X-Wife, like Dayton, poor Graves just can't afford to run. He's a loser!
Nice try, but about as wrong as one could be. When Bachmann made her announcement Graves was informed by various pac groups the money they were going to give him was instead going to be moved somewhere else. So without those anticipated funds he chose not to run. I also imagine whomever is the GOP candidate will win the seat without the millions of dollars intended for the 6th District race.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jun 6, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Emmer had ONE DUI, and so did TED MONDALE, who continues to SCAM Minnesota taxpayers like it's nobody's business. SO WHAT.
A lot of politicians have been busted for DUI, and some didn't but SHOULD HAVE BEEN. As long as they don't hurt anybody and don't make it a HABIT, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Since WHEN did you hear that Lewis is/was a drunk? Proof??
You just don't like the FACT that Lewis could/would MOP THE FLOOR
with Frankenstein in ANY debate.
Franken hasn't done SQUAT in 4 1/2 years.
Idiot one drink and ne DUI is one too many plus emmer was a bum in the state house and he's still a dunk bum now and the 6th congressional district have had enough of you baggerslike michelle 'bell bachman types and Emmer drunk as fit the profile and Jason drunk as use go over he air bragging about his favorite cocktails he even went on face-off back in th 90's half as stone byhahaha and the only reason that idiot drunk got away wih his DWi's was because his dyke police wife and her pappy and brothers gave him a drive while drunk family pass.

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#15 Jun 6, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot one drink and ne DUI is one too many plus emmer was a bum in the state house and he's still a dunk bum now and the 6th congressional district have had enough of you baggerslike michelle 'bell bachman types and Emmer drunk as fit the profile and Jason drunk as use go over he air bragging about his favorite cocktails he even went on face-off back in th 90's half as stone byhahaha and the only reason that idiot drunk got away wih his DWi's was because his dyke police wife and her pappy and brothers gave him a drive while drunk family pass.
The fake black guy is saying a DUI from over 20 years ago should disqualify Emmer. I will go along with that one.

If that is the case, then Little Teddy Mondale should be booted from his government job as CEO of the Met Sports Council as a result of his 2007 DUI.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx...

And if that is the case, then Gov GoogleyEyes should be kicked out of office for his admitted drug and alcohol addiction.

http://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink/2010/0...

And lastly, Keith Ellison should be booted from office for his Income Tax Evasion, multiple driver's license suspensions, and his Disorderly Conduct arrest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison

OK. I will trade you one Emmer for a trio of corrupt Democrats like Drunken Teddy, Gov GoogleyEyes, and Corrupt Keith.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 6, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake black guy is saying a DUI from over 20 years ago should disqualify Emmer. I will go along with that one.
If that is the case, then Little Teddy Mondale should be booted from his government job as CEO of the Met Sports Council as a result of his 2007 DUI.
And if that is the case, then Gov GoogleyEyes should be kicked out of office for his admitted drug and alcohol addiction.
And lastly, Keith Ellison should be booted from office for his Income Tax Evasion, multiple driver's license suspensions, and his Disorderly Conduct arrest.
OK. I will trade you one Emmer for a trio of corrupt Democrats like Drunken Teddy, Gov GoogleyEyes, and Corrupt Keith.
Emmer is also a damn fool to boot and what did that idiot do of any significance when he was Gomer's lapdog plus he might have had a slime chance if he didn't shoot off his ignorance bagger mouth over talk radio so damm much but I hope that he do run so that can laugh my as off at you phony fake black man wannabe and you never told us what the real reason that michelle o'bell bachman decided to quit and give up her seat in congess whats the rumor in her case hmmm I know that you would know bahahaha
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 Jun 6, 2013
ONE DUI ??

LMAOROFU~!

This is starting to look like a pattern.

Following state Rep. Mark Buesgen's arrest Saturday on drunken driving charges, Tom Emmer now has to deal with four separate stories involving members and former members of his campaign, and their run-ins with the law over alcohol consumption.

The first person is Emmer himself. He's been arrested for drunken driving twice, in 1981 and 1991. And as a state representative, he once authored legislation that would have made drunken driving records private after 10 years and allowed DWI offenders to keep their licenses until they're convicted.

Emmer's DWI issue was first raised in the spring by Rep. Marty Seiffert, one of Emmer's challengers for the GOP nomination for governor. It came in the form of a letter from Sandra Berg, whose husband and son were severely injured by a drunken driver. She was dismayed that Emmer's DWI record was being swept under the carpet by Republicans.

Seiffert's campaign manager, Kurt Daudt, said the campaign distributed the letter because it "provides factual information about a vital issue for the delegates to consider."

Emmer said his "good name" was being smeared.

Two weeks ago we broke the story about Tripp Emmer, Tom's son. He was cited for underage drinking while he was a paid campaign staffer. We also published pictures from Facebook of an under age Tripp over a passed out woman at a beer-lubricated party, on whose face someone had drawn penis pictures.

"My son made a serious mistake and has paid the consequences," Emmer said in a statement about the citation, without addressing the photographs. "It was a mistake which many Minnesota families are all too familiar with. Like all the other challenges in life, our family is dealing with our son in this matter with humility, seriousness, and love."

Buesgens was arrested on Saturday in Wright County after a deputy saw him trying to drive out of a ditch.

According to documents on file with the state, he was Emmer's campaign chairman at the time of the arrest. But Team Emmer is insisting Buesgens was off the campaign payroll as of Sept. 12 -- before the arrest.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jun 6, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you lying beetch when did keith get arrest for disorderly conduct? and when did owing taxes become income tax evasion idiot and them parking tickets is common in mpls since the man is a lawyer and he couldn't run out of court to add more quarters in mpls parking meters and also ho he never got caught driving or even going to jail like old fat as emmer drunk as beetch
and your Wikipedia link didn't even mention most of your lies so where is the corrupt charges?

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#19 Jun 6, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Emmer is also a damn fool to boot and what did that idiot do of any significance when he was Gomer's lapdog plus he might have had a slime chance if he didn't shoot off his ignorance bagger mouth over talk radio so damm much but I hope that he do run so that can laugh my as off at you phony fake black man wannabe and you never told us what the real reason that michelle o'bell bachman decided to quit and give up her seat in congess whats the rumor in her case hmmm I know that you would know bahahaha
I don't think anyone other than MB and a few of her closest associates know the real reason at this time. All we can do is see what she does next in her life.

Now, why do you even care about the 6th District. According to you, the idiots up there deserve Emmer. I say the same thing about fine citizens of the 4th and 5th Districts. They voted in the losers - they deserve what they get.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jun 6, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
ONE DUI ??
LMAOROFU~!
This is starting to look like a pattern.
Following state Rep. Mark Buesgen's arrest Saturday on drunken driving charges, Tom Emmer now has to deal with four separate stories involving members and former members of his campaign, and their run-ins with the law over alcohol consumption.
The first person is Emmer himself. He's been arrested for drunken driving twice, in 1981 and 1991. And as a state representative, he once authored legislation that would have made drunken driving records private after 10 years and allowed DWI offenders to keep their licenses until they're convicted.
Emmer's DWI issue was first raised in the spring by Rep. Marty Seiffert, one of Emmer's challengers for the GOP nomination for governor. It came in the form of a letter from Sandra Berg, whose husband and son were severely injured by a drunken driver. She was dismayed that Emmer's DWI record was being swept under the carpet by Republicans.
Seiffert's campaign manager, Kurt Daudt, said the campaign distributed the letter because it "provides factual information about a vital issue for the delegates to consider."
Emmer said his "good name" was being smeared.
Two weeks ago we broke the story about Tripp Emmer, Tom's son. He was cited for underage drinking while he was a paid campaign staffer. We also published pictures from Facebook of an under age Tripp over a passed out woman at a beer-lubricated party, on whose face someone had drawn penis pictures.
"My son made a serious mistake and has paid the consequences," Emmer said in a statement about the citation, without addressing the photographs. "It was a mistake which many Minnesota families are all too familiar with. Like all the other challenges in life, our family is dealing with our son in this matter with humility, seriousness, and love."
Buesgens was arrested on Saturday in Wright County after a deputy saw him trying to drive out of a ditch.
According to documents on file with the state, he was Emmer's campaign chairman at the time of the arrest. But Team Emmer is insisting Buesgens was off the campaign payroll as of Sept. 12 -- before the arrest.
Hit that beetch in her kisser again champ
take out her front row then we'll name that lying cockroach snag-a-puss the bagger queen. byhahaha
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Afraid your 30 year record is in danger, dog-face ?
In danger of WHAT?? You ANTI-AMERICAN, LOSER, POOP-PUSHIN, DOPE-SMOKIN' TRAITOR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boots On the Ground Guy from Minneapolis diddle... 2 hr Joe Balls 7
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 2 hr Joe Balls 24
official endorsement 19 hr anarchist 3
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness Sun truth 992
Trump does it again May 28 anarchist 56
FOVR fascist past May 27 anarchist 1
FOVR assaults old women/children May 27 anarchist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages