Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

As the Africanisation of Amerika continues, our Grandchildren will read about Amerikan Plantation Masters being brought before the Hague to stand and face charges for mutilating humans from opposing Tribes!

I will not note that Kenya is the Motherland of the Communist Philanderer who bred the 18 year old Girl in Hawaii, who birthed our Current Occupier of the White House.

"Dreaming of my Father"

http://news.yahoo.com/hague-court-says-kenyan...

"Hague court says Kenyan vice president must attend parts of trial"

"AMSTERDAM (Reuters)- Kenyan Deputy President William Ruto must appear in person for certain sessions of his trial at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, but can otherwise carry out his official duties, the court said on Tuesday.
Ruto and Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, elected on a joint ticket in March, face charges of orchestrating violence after the previous election five years ago, in which 1,200 people were killed. Both deny the charges."
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

PhillipKs Vodka ??

Bring Thorazine & WHITE rice....

Con has a nephew who died in the military.... at various times. IT'S still using up their GI benefits....

Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time

Pretty funny, since con was "celebrating" at the time.... LMAOROFU~!!

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Does anybody know if this Machete Hacking Kenyan is related to the Kenyan that Occupies MY White House?

He has the same melanin level, so no doubt King Barry must see him as a "Brotha",(or son like Travon the dead "Thief")
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

What did Travon steal, your "limelight", losers ???

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Abnormal Psych 101....

the meltdown of Slewblomkin the Whacking Bush is on full display for Topix again.....will they get this Dangerous Sociopath off here?
Cornsister

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Delicious PhillipKs VodKa made me the MaD. Doctor I am today ??

LMAOROTFU~!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••