St. Paul is jumping into the bike race

St. Paul is jumping into the bike race

There are 4 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jan 20, 2014, titled St. Paul is jumping into the bike race. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

The city on Tuesday will release a draft plan to build a bikeway network, its first substantial bike plan ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

PB in Saint Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Yet another Minneapolis way of spending tax money and annoying the majority of St Paul residents.
winter road construction

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 21, 2014
PB in Saint Paul wrote:
Yet another Minneapolis way of spending tax money and annoying the majority of St Paul residents.
we have two seasons in tax and spend mn.

6 months with out construction is great, STOP SPENDING MY MONEY !!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 21, 2014
PB in Saint Paul wrote:
If you had read the story. You would have found ST.P was planning on spending St. Paul's tax money, NOT Minneapolis's.
Only reason Minneapolis got mentioned. Is due to the fact StP is planning on modeling their bikeways AFTER how Minneapolis has it's bikeways.
PB in Saint Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 21, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read the story. You would have found ST.P was planning on spending St. Paul's tax money, NOT Minneapolis's.
Only reason Minneapolis got mentioned. Is due to the fact StP is planning on modeling their bikeways AFTER how Minneapolis has it's bikeways.
Duh...no kidding?
Which is exactly what I meant by "Minneapolis way".....Coleman can't even come up with original dumb ideas, he just looks across the river for them.
If Minneapolis dumped half their tax money in the river, St Paul would eventually think it's a good idea, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min qz_zq 40,009
Morgan freeman molests 8 women 1 hr Davycrockett 3
NFL owners are 'f-----g terrified' of Trump 1 hr Davycrockett 6
Brown skinners at walgreens 2 hr Davycrockett 7
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Abe 26,950
What’s a “ true conservative “ ? Hahaha 6 hr Davycrockett 1
John mccain butt worms 6 hr The Elk Hunter 2

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages