Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

So the government is going to craft cyber security "best practices" for private organizations in the interest of national security? This is the same government who has had just about every major security agency hacked by amateurs (albeit very talented amateurs) at one time or another.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

And...here is the link to the story

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Wing nut blogs ?? I guess, when you hate government, "facts" are available... Unfortunately, hate does so little, just like you morons.
Full Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The latest ABC News/Washington Post poll released Tuesday showed a slim majority of Americans have a favorable opinion of the policies that President Barack Obama will pursue in his second term, nearly matching the percentage of respondents who have an unfavorable view of the agenda that congressional Republicans will push over the next four years.

Fifty-two percent of American adults said they have a favorable opinion of Obama's second term policies, compared with 43 percent who have an unfavorable opinion a much larger base of support than Republicans on Capitol Hill can claim.

The poll found that 55 percent of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the policies that the congressional GOP will push for over the next four years, while just 36 percent have a favorable opinion.

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance