redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#23 May 7, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stockholm Syndrome"
Yes, they will need help to recover, and I value that I pay Taxes to care for Real Victims like these women.
What a quandary for the African Amerikan Racists though eh?
Our Resident Black Racist Redreemer has already displayed the quandary he "feels".
The Women (Official Victim Group Americans), held and raped by "The Man of Color" (Official Victim Group Americans), are under suspicion by our Sociopath Redreemer because they coulda escaped ya know!
I do like it when the Sheeple (Official Victim Group Americans), have their lack of Common Sense and Logic tossed in front of them, before the Talking Points by the Propagandists can tell the Sheeple what they think.
Hhahehhahohiihhahaha!
What I feel? I feel that you're full of BS and Gas.and the Stockholm nonsense won't work this time old drunk mf'er she will have to tell the truth,that she love and wanted that black/brown meat.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#24 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Their is no such thing as an illegal immigrant from Cuba,once they get on shore,they are legal citizens,don't even have wait in line for citizenship,like other immigrants,all the Cubans have to do is denounce Castro,andyou don't me go ask holo Rubio .
Hey fake black guy, I have not seen a legitimate source documenting that they were from Cuba. Have you?

If so, send me the link so I can become as ed-u-ma-kay-ted as you are.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fake black guy, I have not seen a legitimate source documenting that they were from Cuba. Have you?
If so, send me the link so I can become as ed-u-ma-kay-ted as you are.
Have you seen a legitmate source that they are Mexicans? huh liar,and why would Mexicans put Cuban flag in their window? PC free Zone got that one right fake black president,fake college grad,fake employer.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#26 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen a legitmate source that they are Mexicans? huh liar,and why would Mexicans put Cuban flag in their window? PC free Zone got that one right fake black president,fake college grad,fake employer.
Hey fuknuts, where did I ever say they were Mexican?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fuknuts, where did I ever say they were Mexican?
Hey Nonuts,you saided that they were illegal immigrates,
so what other illegal immigrates are their that's in the low informational bagger's mind set? gosh you're a ignorant piece of trash.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#28 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Nonuts,you saided that they were illegal immigrates,
so what other illegal immigrates are their that's in the low informational bagger's mind set? gosh you're a ignorant piece of trash.
Dearest fake black guy,

As with almost any comment you respond to, you have reading comprehension issues. I asked a question. I then commented on Obama's push for allowing illegal immigrants to milk the welfare system of this country even more than they are already.

You got it now, "looser"?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest fake black guy,
As with almost any comment you respond to, you have reading comprehension issues. I asked a question. I then commented on Obama's push for allowing illegal immigrants to milk the welfare system of this country even more than they are already.
You got it now, "looser"?
Dearest Corvair "collector",

Talk to your buddy con or jw, they're a drain on MY TAXES....

Oh right, you like to pick & choose who you blather crapola about, right ?
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#30 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Their is no such thing as an illegal immigrant from Cuba,once they get on shore,they are legal citizens,don't even have wait in line for citizenship,like other immigrants,all the Cubans have to do is denounce Castro,andyou don't me go ask holo Rubio .

They are illegal if they don't make it to shore. If they are picked up at sea, back to Cuba they go.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#31 May 7, 2013
SO, in this case, your "point" is stupid, right dip wad ??? Good "job".
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest fake black guy,
As with almost any comment you respond to, you have reading comprehension issues. I asked a question. I then commented on Obama's push for allowing illegal immigrants to milk the welfare system of this country even more than they are already.
You got it now, "looser"?
You speak with fork tongue,but you don't have a clue,or you're just in denial and you lied again on Obama,welfare as we know it today was Newt brain trust,not Obama! so now lie and spin that fact, fake as pres.obama dumb trailer park trashy liar.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#33 May 7, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
They are illegal if they don't make it to shore. If they are picked up at sea, back to Cuba they go.
Bingo! you get a chocolate chip cookie for that ONE truth.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#34 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak with fork tongue,but you don't have a clue,or you're just in denial and you lied again on Obama,welfare as we know it today was Newt brain trust,not Obama! so now lie and spin that fact, fake as pres.obama dumb trailer park trashy liar.
Go back to playing with yourself, fake black guy. That is something you can handle.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#35 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to playing with yourself, fake black guy. That is something you can handle.
I got a partner,what about you who have wet dreams about Obama which you really love from the bottom of your heart,but you're a nobody,and you don't have a snowball chance in hell of every getting the chance to sodomize him beetch.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#36 May 7, 2013
Why does Irish lie about everything, including leaving Topix for good?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#37 May 7, 2013
She's got some many monikers, who would know ??? Pretty sad, the DENIAL river runs outta her mouth....
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

#38 May 7, 2013
Now just wait, whom was president when these 3 innocent white girls were kidnapped?

That's right this was GWs fault no Obama's. The 3 mexicans were invited in by GW himself.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#39 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a partner,what about you who have wet dreams about Obama which you really love from the bottom of your heart,but you're a nobody,and you don't have a snowball chance in hell of every getting the chance to sodomize him beetch.
You should not consider your pet Gerbil your "partner." It is a Rodent!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#40 May 7, 2013
Words to live by crapass... Please try in the future, if you get more "partners".
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#41 May 7, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You should not consider your pet Gerbil your "partner." It is a Rodent!
Funny.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#42 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Funny.
Your pet Gerbil does not see the humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do The Vikings Play Today? 58 min Mork Chi Murra 1
I hate british people 10 hr Space ace 40
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr harmonious 32,671
Drop one word....add one word game 14 hr _Zoey_ 121
Communism is a joke 15 hr Stalker 4
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 17 hr Space gay ace 15
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest 17 hr Space gay ace 19
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••