liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#122 Mar 4, 2013
What you fools seem to forgoet is that the American voters soundly rejected your BS at the polls.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#123 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
"Doucebaggers"? Can you not even SPELL?
Go back to your Phillips vodka.
Say, I'd be happy to help you with that 4th step - that would help you lose all that rage and resentment you feel at being so inadaquate.
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#124 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
Actually, most people in the US can spell - you are among the few that are functionally illiterate.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#125 Mar 4, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, most people in the US can spell - you are among the few that are functionally illiterate.
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#126 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
Lame ignorant bastard have to copy/paste his old as lame posts over and over again.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#127 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Lame ignorant bastard have to copy/paste his old as lame posts over and over again.
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#128 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to know of a child who was an idiot savant, who, like many others with this problem, was intelligent enough to read and write, but had one big problem. He would absolutely freak out if he spotted a misspelled word or typo in something he was reading. He would insist on pointing it out to whomever was within range, regardless of whether they were interested or not. Since I started reading this forum, I now know two like that. Poor pitiful Slime!
You're the type that would molest the young lad,his father should have blown your ugly head off!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#129 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You're the type that would molest the young lad,his father should have blown your ugly head off!
Dependent from the Plantation,

Your Co-Iddiiit could not comprehend this excellent illustration, perhaps you cannot either?

I did not write it in the Newspeak of the Iddioit Ebonics, so if you need someone literate to read it to you, go find a neighbor.

Example;
You go down to the Corner to Rent a male Prostitute for the 2.3 minutes that you need him.
He finishes off his work on your bottom, and readies himself to goes back to the corner to find another Brother on the Down Low.
You pay him with the Crack Cocaine that you got from your Momma's Boyfriend,(Her Brother), and "Guarantee" that the Shaat is good.
When the Brotha from the Corner comes back to your Concrete Apartment to complain that the Crack was Crap, you send him to the Bedroom where your Momma's Boyfriend is with your sista, because your Momma's Boyfriend (Her Brother) assured you that it was "Good Shaat".
The Brotha from the Corner complains that he did not get paid for what he did to satisfy your sick desires.
Who got robbed here?
Nobody.
Why, because you Plantation Residents have no Honor.
The Moral of the Story;
YOU have no valid opinion on the issue, you are a Defective Demokrat from down on the Plantation that lacks the Morals to act in a Moral manner.

BUT, "We the People" allow YOU to vote!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#130 Mar 5, 2013
The party of low integrity, you know the one that lied that the DNC wouldn't take money from corporate sponsors for the Democratic convention?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Democratic_ ...

Funding

The Democratic Party announced in February 2011 that it would not accept corporate donations to fund the convention.[63] This decision was made to increase the party's populist appeal and create distance from Bank of America and the financial industry.[64] As of June, 2012, the convention was $27 million short of its fundraising goals and consequently canceled some planned events.[65](The last DNC raised $33 million from corporate donors.)[66]

The Obama campaign has also received less in union donations than it did in 2008.[52][53]

Corporate sponsors can make in-kind donations such as transportation, as well as host parties.[63] They can also donate to a non-profit called "New American City, Inc.", which is run by the directors of the convention host committee.[52] New American City, incorporated on April 4, 2011, exists to "defray administrative expenses incurred by the host committee organizations".(The host committee, in turn, provides "goods, facilities, equipment and services".)[67]

Donors to this group include Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Duke Energy.[68]

The Party's convention funds are stored in a Bank of America account.[52] The convention also has a $10 million line of credit available from Duke Energy.

Sounds like the DNC took $10 million from Duke Energy. If a $10 loan was forgiven to you or I, we would get a 1099C and have to declare that $10 million as taxable income
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#131 Mar 5, 2013
non-starter wrote:
The party of low integrity, you know the one that lied that the DNC wouldn't take money from corporate sponsors for the Democratic convention?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Democratic_ ...
Funding
The Democratic Party announced in February 2011 that it would not accept corporate donations to fund the convention.[63] This decision was made to increase the party's populist appeal and create distance from Bank of America and the financial industry.[64] As of June, 2012, the convention was $27 million short of its fundraising goals and consequently canceled some planned events.[65](The last DNC raised $33 million from corporate donors.)[66]
The Obama campaign has also received less in union donations than it did in 2008.[52][53]
Corporate sponsors can make in-kind donations such as transportation, as well as host parties.[63] They can also donate to a non-profit called "New American City, Inc.", which is run by the directors of the convention host committee.[52] New American City, incorporated on April 4, 2011, exists to "defray administrative expenses incurred by the host committee organizations".(The host committee, in turn, provides "goods, facilities, equipment and services".)[67]
Donors to this group include Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Duke Energy.[68]
The Party's convention funds are stored in a Bank of America account.[52] The convention also has a $10 million line of credit available from Duke Energy.
Sounds like the DNC took $10 million from Duke Energy. If a $10 loan was forgiven to you or I, we would get a 1099C and have to declare that $10 million as taxable income
Are you just a "Hating Hater" that needs to hold the "folk" down?

There is no "Ya well what about your guy" that anyone could spew to deflect from this. Therefore, you must be a Racist Homophobic, and Misogynist, that only cares about the RICH who pay for what they get!

Cain u dig it, Pal in?

LMAOFPORM FU!~
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#132 Mar 5, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dependent from the Plantation,
Your Co-Iddiiit could not comprehend this excellent illustration, perhaps you cannot either?
I did not write it in the Newspeak of the Iddioit Ebonics, so if you need someone literate to read it to you, go find a neighbor.
Example;
You go down to the Corner to Rent a male Prostitute for the 2.3 minutes that you need him.
He finishes off his work on your bottom, and readies himself to goes back to the corner to find another Brother on the Down Low.
You pay him with the Crack Cocaine that you got from your Momma's Boyfriend,(Her Brother), and "Guarantee" that the Shaat is good.
When the Brotha from the Corner comes back to your Concrete Apartment to complain that the Crack was Crap, you send him to the Bedroom where your Momma's Boyfriend is with your sista, because your Momma's Boyfriend (Her Brother) assured you that it was "Good Shaat".
The Brotha from the Corner complains that he did not get paid for what he did to satisfy your sick desires.
Who got robbed here?
Nobody.
Why, because you Plantation Residents have no Honor.
The Moral of the Story;
YOU have no valid opinion on the issue, you are a Defective Demokrat from down on the Plantation that lacks the Morals to act in a Moral manner.
BUT, "We the People" allow YOU to vote!
What in the hell are you ranting and babblimg about now bugs?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#133 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you ranting and babblimg about now bugs?
I am "babblimg" an illustration about the Culture that IS you Collectivist Sheeple on the Demokrat Plantations and why you excuse and embrace the Immorality of your Great Leaders.

YOU should not be allowed to vote.

YOU infest my Country with your defective culture of Narcissism and Greed as a willful resident on the Plantation that votes for the Criminals that Rule your Culture.......Since you asked.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#134 Mar 5, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "babblimg" an illustration about the Culture that IS you Collectivist Sheeple on the Demokrat Plantations and why you excuse and embrace the Immorality of your Great Leaders.
YOU should not be allowed to vote.
YOU infest my Country with your defective culture of Narcissism and Greed as a willful resident on the Plantation that votes for the Criminals that Rule your Culture.......Since you asked.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

That one was a classic!

No wonder your side lost big time last November!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#135 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
That one was a classic!
No wonder your side lost big time last November!
The loss occurred because it is easier to herd sheeple than independent and thoughtful humans.Jiggers and the other dependents are sheeple.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#136 Mar 5, 2013
The right wing racists guaranty that the Dems win in 2014.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#137 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
The right wing racists guaranty that the Dems win in 2014.
If you weren't a weasel who welched on other losing bets, I would be1t you. But you would wind up hiding in your dojo again when you lost.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#138 Mar 5, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't a weasel who welched on other losing bets, I would be1t you. But you would wind up hiding in your dojo again when you lost.
I'll make a wager with you. Find a neutral party to hold the cash.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#139 Mar 5, 2013
Borrow from China.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#140 Mar 10, 2013
Libertards are that.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#141 Mar 11, 2013
Has the DNC paid back that $10 million yet? No? Gee, color me surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 47 min American_Sons 21
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 3 hr Cheta 1
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 17 hr Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White 17 hr Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 19 hr Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 292
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Expect Packers to Continue Lambeau Dominance vs. Lions
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Packers' Rodgers listed as probable for Lions game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Vikings stadium builders work on career highlight - NBC Sports