Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>War is hell red, good luck on the Rove PAC money, wealthy people have smart lawyers, so you will need to dig!
Did'nt Adelson give rove about 20 or ten million dollars to newt for his campain? I wonder
how much of that money was return?
also do you recall when bush fired a lot of the us attorneys across the country in one scoop? but he kept fritzgerald doing rove trial? I wonder why hahaha maybe one of you smart guys will look it up and come with a number and a political party for the fired ones.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pork chops how about sarah palin advocating for teen sexual abstinence and her own daughter gets a unwed pregnancy LOL what a charade.
I hear that she is trying to get a job as a NRA spokes person,iwish her luck.
Wow, is Bristol Palin running for president?
I must not have been paying attention.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Typical, for a pig.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Typical, for a pig.
Slewsie hun, you are the best name caller on Topix.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nobody uses Slewsie from Seattle... Are you drunk, RIGHT NOW ??? YOU ARE !!! LMAOROTFU~! PERFECT IRONY ~!~~ Only con, would believe SHE has a gay husband....

DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, right con ??? LMAOROTFU!
Demokrat Sheeple

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewsie hun, you are the best name caller on Topix.
A Thank You note;

As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.

I assume that Slewsie's new name "Bush Whacking" has something to do with her "activities" here, while you are at work and she diddles herself here 16/7. Itis your relationship, but know that you are a real good person in spite of your poor choices in a Partner for your Deviant Desires.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Please, pay attention to the deranged rants of the troll who pretends to be from Seattle. It's desperate cries for attention are going to lead to a Lanza-like outburst if it feels ignored!
It also posts as 'redeemer', so by all means, share the love with him, also! We have to do our part to stop the violence!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy wrote:
Please, pay attention to the deranged rants of the troll who pretends to be from Seattle. It's desperate cries for attention are going to lead to a Lanza-like outburst if it feels ignored!
It also posts as 'redeemer', so by all means, share the love with him, also! We have to do our part to stop the violence!!!
Come on pork chops,you know slew and I are two different people,and all three of us are doing are best to stop the violence
but were outnumbered by gunnuts and haters and you know it but you're in denial!
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on pork chops,you know slew and I are two different people,and all three of us are doing are best to stop the violence
but were outnumbered by gunnuts and haters and you know it but you're in denial!
If you say so. But, anyone with an ounce of self-respect would be offended by being compared with the Slewer Rat! Yet, you seem to be proud to be put in the same category as a deranged, attention starved troll. What's up with that?
BTW: I like 'pork chops', do you mind if I register that name? XXOO
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. But, anyone with an ounce of self-respect would be offended by being compared with the Slewer Rat! Yet, you seem to be proud to be put in the same category as a deranged, attention starved troll. What's up with that?
Sorry slew is the Champ,I'm in his corner he's fighting for his country,the common man,liberty,justice and an the american way,and he's pretty good at it,you can register pork chops it don't effect me and what does XXOO mean?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
"It also posts as 'redeemer'"

Looks like your "Mensa mind" had a MELTDOWN, porker ! LMAOROTFU~!

Teabagger truth is so transitory.
scooby slew

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry slew is the Champ,I'm in his corner he's fighting for his country,the common man,liberty,justice and an the american way,and he's pretty good at it,you can register pork chops it don't effect me and what does XXOO mean?
Slew is the chump, and I notice he never corrects your spelling. It must be that you two are one and the same, because he has a deep seated need to correct everyone else.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>"It also posts as 'redeemer'"
Looks like your "Mensa mind" had a MELTDOWN, porker ! LMAOROTFU~!
Teabagger truth is so transitory.
You're the one who chickened out on my offer to attend a MENSA meeting.
But, in order to prevent you from a Lanza-like episode, I'll let you off the hook. Glad to see you're learning some big new words, though.
Cluck, cluck, cluck. LOL
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

A teabagger blathering and moniker changing, what else is new.

Heard of facts ??

It's why I have investments, while you're bitter.

So, how is this Slew, slow poke ?? Oh right, it's YOU !!!
scooby slew

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Heard of facts ??
So, how is this Slew, slow poke ?? Oh right, it's YOU !!!
Nice factual post princess. Shouldn't you get back to your spelling corrections? I wouldn't want to take away from your investment of time and electrons here on Topix. Just think of all the good your spelling corrections do for liberal causes all over the world. Maybe all the liberals can band together and buy you a spelling participation princess trophy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Heard of facts ??

So, how is this post by Slew, slow poke ?? Oh right, it's YOU !!!
scooby slew

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Heard of facts ??
So, how is this post by Slew, slow poke ?? Oh right, it's YOU !!!
You can change your moniker, but you are still the Seattle Slew, Amused Slew, the slewpid slewche. I guess all your stupid postings are haunting you too much, you had to change monikers, right spelling princess?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Heard of facts ??

So, how is this post by Slew, slow poke ??

Keep guessing, teabaggery pays well ??? LMAOROFU~!

Something cold up my tail... Oh right, it's YOU !!!
scooby slew

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Heard of facts ??
So, how is this post by Slew, slow poke ??
Keep guessing, teabaggery pays well ??? LMAOROFU~!
Something cold up my tail... Oh right, it's YOU !!!
To be the amused slewche, or not to be the amused slewche, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of the outrageous bushwhacked,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of smart liberals,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to?'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, will any remember you were once the spell check princess of topix?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

scooby slew wrote:
<quoted text>Slew is the chump, and I notice he never corrects your spelling. It must be that you two are one and the same, because he has a deep seated need to correct everyone else.
What spelling corrections are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••