Female kicker set for NFL tryout

Female kicker set for NFL tryout

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 1, 2013
It wont take long for the dark boys to tape her naked to the bench in the locker room.

''I am working hard to prepare but I am also realistic about my chances,'' she wrote in an email.''I hope my willingness to put myself out there inspires others to seize opportunities and challenges. The support from around the world has been so heartening.''

Her goal for the weekend is a true long shot: perfect 60-yard field goals.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Good for her, I also think men should be able to play in female sports
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
It wont take long for the dark boys to tape her naked to the bench in the locker room.
''I am working hard to prepare but I am also realistic about my chances,'' she wrote in an email.''I hope my willingness to put myself out there inspires others to seize opportunities and challenges. The support from around the world has been so heartening.''
Her goal for the weekend is a true long shot: perfect 60-yard field goals.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Ralph is a racist
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Than I will become a sports reporter, demand entrance to her locker room, and interview her taco.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Than I will become a sports reporter, demand entrance to her locker room, and interview her taco.
taco. You have to be gggggggyyyyaaaa
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
You wouldn't know what to do with a live woman.. Been too long and you came out.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 1, 2013
This is nothing but a publicity stunt.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Like you're nothing.
ist

Duluth, MN

#10 Mar 1, 2013
This would be a great day for female athletes and a hilariously soul wrenching, sobering disaster for any and all kickers.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
It's just an attention grabbing play, which you putzes bought into....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#16 Mar 1, 2013
You could have made money, but settled for "attempting" funny ? Good "choice", for you.

WHAT A LOSER ~! You had the stock name last December and it went from 4 - 7 1/4 ... Allergic to success ??

I guess, you'd have to give up your spamming gig and spend time doing research, rather than retard...
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on Topix makes money like my gay hubby. I am so proud of your millions of dojo dollars Slewsie dear.
I make more money than you, but you're a loser, anyway.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
I make more money than you, but you're a loser, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's endorses Palin? 59 min FOVR 3
grossest thing ever 1 hr FOVR 30
St. Paul Robber Shot! 1 hr cowboy chris 1
Bicyclist hit br trailer to be charged 2 hr Oh well 1
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr Get a clue girls 191
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 3 hr Oh well 53
Don Trump is a rapist 4 hr TOASTER 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages