First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
Poor Boob, begging for a buggering ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Read this out loud, in front of a mirror.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you change other people's words. That is what liars do.
Indeed, you are an authority.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Dec 6, 2012
"Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you change other people's words. That is what liars do."

"jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, you are an authority."

Sorry Bob, I mistook you for the 'Bob Schmahl' spambot.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#33 Dec 7, 2012
Poor jer, the idiot who can't keep up... LMAOROTFU~
Seattle PD

Grantsburg, WI

#34 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor jer, the idiot who can't keep up... LMAOROTFU~
It seems to really disturb you that you have no excuse for your Bitter Victim, Sociopathic Defective Personality.

WE know that the despicable abusive nature you reveal all day every day, is a "Sexual Thing" for you, and that it is based on the fact that you are a Genetic Defective from an Unholy Coupling of a Brother and Sister.

When the Economic Collapse comes, you need to be placed into the gutter and allowed to perish. One of the Greatest Outcomes of the destruction that the Collectivists are bringing, is that Humanity will weed out trash like you, and repair the damage to humanity that sustaining you and yours has wrought.

WE are grateful that as a Hermaphrodite, you cannot contaminate the Gene Pool with your Defects.

Thank goodness for this minor blessing.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Dec 7, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Read this out loud, in front of a mirror.
It's too bad the moderators don't read any of these comments, they have a certified pervert, pedophile, sociopath, sexual psycho, roaming freely on their forum, and they choose to do nothing because it generates so much troll-feeding!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah, you'd be gone in a minute, hypocrite...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#38 Dec 7, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad the moderators don't read any of these comments, they have a certified pervert, pedophile, sociopath, sexual psycho, roaming freely on their forum, and they choose to do nothing because it generates so much troll-feeding!
I absolutely refuse to be abused by the Seattle Psycho because I choose to post here, and I am so sickened that her 24/7 abuse of others is accepted by Topix.

I am cognizant about what it is I am doing as I get in the gutter with the Seattle Psycho, and I know it reflects poorly on me. If this was a public space where she was face to face with those she abuses, her time on Earth would be short. The best I can do here is send her into her other Multiple Personalities and make her psychosis worse.
Straightjacket

Grantsburg, WI

#39 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, you'd be gone in a minute, hypocrite...
Little Slewsie,
Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?
Please come to my Office after you get this Message!
Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#40 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah, you'd be gone in a minute, hypocrite.

The 2 nutcases rant and rave, but did either of you morons do anything productive ?? Nope just losers...

Ps Soapy dope, pretend to give investment advice again, THAT WAS FUNNY !
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely refuse to be abused by the Seattle Psycho because I choose to post here, and I am so sickened that her 24/7 abuse of others is accepted by Topix.
I am cognizant about what it is I am doing as I get in the gutter with the Seattle Psycho, and I know it reflects poorly on me. If this was a public space where she was face to face with those she abuses, her time on Earth would be short. The best I can do here is send her into her other Multiple Personalities and make her psychosis worse.
I notice that the psycho didn't deny being a pedophile, pervert, or sexual deviate.
I guess it knows no one would believe anything it posts, like all the stock market money, the portfolio, the cabin, the dojo, the guns, the friends, a life. The list goes on. LOL
Straightjacket

Grantsburg, WI

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, you'd be gone in a minute, hypocrite.
The 2 nutcases rant and rave, but did either of you morons do anything productive ?? Nope just losers...
Ps Soapy dope, pretend to give investment advice again, THAT WAS FUNNY !
Little Slewsie,

Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?

Please come to my Office after you get this Message!

Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
reality check

United States

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Mitt Romney lost because he was going to STOP the free ride that liberals are on. 60 million to 58 million is a close race, the 2 plus million that helped barry soetoro are non ENGLISH speaking - people that want their FREE stuff, it is that simple. Now barry has to deal will all the dramam in the world, and we are going to BLAME everything on him as did the liberals to President Bush. Enjoy the ride, because America is going DOWN - aka fiscal cliff.

Many Republicans say they are willing to vote for higher tax rates only as part of a big debt-reduction deal. So, in the absence of such a deal, top GOP aides have been looking for a way to make Democrats bear the political burden of raising taxes on the rich.
It could work like this: The Republican-controlled House could adopt two competing bills. One, supported primarily by Republicans, would extend the expiring low tax rates for all households, including the rich. The second, supported primarily by Democrats, would extend the current low rates only on income less than $250,000 a year, allowing rates for the wealthy to increase. Both measures would go to the Democratic-controlled Senate, which would then pass only the Democratic bill.
They really think that voting just to raise taxes on the rich is bad politics. This is after Senate Democrats, and enough Republicans to pass the bill, actually did just that back in July. Before the election. The election in which Democrats gained in the Senate, won eight House seats, and kept the White House running specifically on ending the Bush tax cuts for the rich. Unbelievable.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#44 Dec 7, 2012
reality check wrote:
Mitt Romney lost because he was going to STOP the free ride that liberals are on. 60 million to 58 million is a close race, the 2 plus million that helped barry soetoro are non ENGLISH speaking - people that want their FREE stuff, it is that simple. Now barry has to deal will all the dramam in the world, and we are going to BLAME everything on him as did the liberals to President Bush. Enjoy the ride, because America is going DOWN - aka fiscal cliff.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Yes, the republican candidate lost but more importantly, the nation lost and is still losing. We are bleeding jobs, money, and credibility.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have to look at the top 3 demographics of Obama supporters and their use of welfare and food stamps.
An article out today.

$168.00 per Productive Family in Amerika every day, to keep the Redeemer's, Snake's, and Slew's in Food Stamps.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#47 Dec 7, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
An article out today.
$168.00 per Productive Family in Amerika every day, to keep the Redeemer's, Snake's, and Slew's in Food Stamps.
And they laugh all the way to the corner where their favorite drug dealer operates. Food stampe are like money and they get all the food they want from the food banks.
Who said the African culture was all bad? Certainly not the Whites (Wiggers) who have adopted it.
Slew Cellmate

Grantsburg, WI

#48 Dec 7, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
And they laugh all the way to the corner where their favorite drug dealer operates. Food stampe are like money and they get all the food they want from the food banks.
Who said the African culture was all bad? Certainly not the Whites (Wiggers) who have adopted it.
I mis stated the Article that I referred to. It costs $168.00 per day for the Food Stamps that the 46 million Barry Backers receive.

What is the significance?

These Dependents are not receiving more that $600.00 per month for a Family suffering the Obama Economy.

The rest of the cost is what We the People pay to have Dependents with Government Jobs,(Demokrat Voters), sit in the Ivory Towers of Government and redistribute the Confiscated Wealth of the Productive, and the Yen we borrow to keep these Demokrat Voters with a "job" on the Demokrat Plantations......This too is "Free Shaat" from the Chicago Mob that bought the Re Erection of Barry Soetoro.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#49 Dec 7, 2012
What's your DELICIOUS PhillipkS VodKa cost taxpayers ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Ramblin' around this dirty old town
Singin' for nickels and dimes
Times getting tough; I ain't got enough
To buy a little bottle of wine

Bottle of wine, Fruit of the vine
When you gonna let me get sober
Let me alone, let me go home
Let me go back and start over

Little hotel, older than Hell
Dark as the coal in the mine
Blankets are thin; I lay there and grin
'Cause I got a little bottle of wine

Bottle of wine, Fruit of the vine
When you gonna let me get sober
Let me alone, let me go home
Let me go back and start over

Pain in my head and bugs in my bed

Pants are so old that they shine
Out on the street, tell the people I meet
Won'cha buy me a bottle of wine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 14 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 19 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web