SEQUESTER PROBLEMS, right troll ??

SEQUESTER PROBLEMS, right troll ??

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Itís hard to see how itís coherent for Republicans to claim the sequester as a victory even as they decry its impact and acknowledge it needs to be replaced. Now, judging from Boehnerís memo, he believes that by holding fast to the sequester, Republicans have given themselves leverage that will ultimately result in the sequester cuts being replaced by only cuts elsewhere. Total victory is within reach! But that hasnít happened. And itís hard to see a scenario in which it does happen. Itís certainly possible that we may be stuck with extended sequestration and that it will take a political toll on Obama over the long term, but where, exactly, is the victory for Republicans here?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
President Obama delivers a statement about moving forward in light of severe budget cuts that will start to take effect today, and answers questions from the press.

Hey, but the right has been asking about effects already, while Obama has said in April....

It's all the way in April, according to short wing nuts....
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?
Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes?

There you go slew slew, pretending to know stuff again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick freak bruce jenner 1 hr Crassus 5
News Charges: St. Paul Teacher Touched Student Inapp... 1 hr space ace 9
rand paul raising hell! 9 hr space ace 10
communists will be purged! 10 hr space ace 3
Black people almost 9 times more likely to be a... 10 hr FOVR 11
george soros paying trolls 10 hr space ace 3
Black St. Paul Teacher Claims Retaliation for C... 10 hr Little Boy Blue 36
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE