Gun NUT kids.... SAD this is YOUR SOCIETY NRA !!!

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Fifth Grade Murder Plot
One of two fifth grade students accused of plotting to kill a female classmate at Fort Colville Elementary School.

Two fifth graders in Washington admitted to plotting the murder of a girl in their class and intending to harm at least six other students, according to court documents released Wednesday.

The pair of Fort Colville Elementary School students -- ages 10 and 11 -- were arrested Feb. 7 after authorities found them with a knife, a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol and a full ammunition clip, The Spokesman Review reports.

The would-be killers were thwarted after a fourth-grader notice one boy playing with a knife and alerted a school teacher.

According to court documents, the younger boy had been in a "short-term dating relationship" with the girl he allegedly planned to kill because "she's rude and always made fun of me and my friends," KTVB reports.

"Yes, I just want her dead," he added.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Jigros.!!!!!
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Racist gay troll....
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
So you think that an alert kid notifying authorities to stop an attack is sad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say 4 hr LIbEralS 17
NHL playoffs!!! 10 hr perfect time to p... 23
Where did Freddy Gray work?? Or attend college?? 12 hr DeShawn Malt Liquor 27
News Obama dines with Streisand, Springsteen, Kardas... (May '14) 12 hr swedenforever 19
News Nekima Levy-Pounds voted in as Minneapolis NAAC... 13 hr cowboy chris 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun _Zoey_ 234
Centipedes are the worst! Sun DeShawn Malt Liquor 3
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]