Pelosi DESTROYS Bachmann In The Best Possible Way

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bachmann Defeated Again

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
It took Nancy Pelosi just two words on Wednesday to take Michele Bachmann down a notch.

The House minority leader was asked during a press conference what she thought of Bachmann's intense denunciation earlier in the day of the Supreme Court's historic rulings in favor of gay marriage. She replied with a shrug:

"Who cares?"

Bachmann, whose staunch opposition to gay marriage is long and storied, had insisted in a written statement Wednesday morning that, "Marriage was created by the hand of God. No man, not even a Supreme Court, can undo what a holy God has instituted." She would resume that line of attack later during a press conference, calling the Court's decisions an affront to the Constitution, and to "the foundational unit of our society, which is marriage."

Pelosi's economical dismissal was received with laughs from her Democratic colleagues. It doubtless was not received so well by Bachmann, whose star has dimmed considerably of late: two summers ago, the Minnesota congresswoman was in the thick of the Republican Party's presidential primary, but now she finds herself serving out the remainder of her final term in Congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/nanc...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Just one word.. "ouch.."
goose

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Who cares what Pelosi thinks!
Oh yeah, the low information lefties care. hahahahaha
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Who cares? The Pope told Nancy Palosi to leave the Catholic Church. Ouch!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Marcus Bachman can now come out of the closet and marry his true love some guy name Micheal.
Justice for All

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Jun 27, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Marcus Bachman can now come out of the closet and marry his true love some guy name Micheal.
Who is "Marcus Bachman", and what does he have to do with your Homosexual Lust for Nancy Palosi?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Bachmann Defeated Again wrote:
It took Nancy Pelosi just two words on Wednesday to take Michele Bachmann down a notch.
The House minority leader was asked during a press conference what she thought of Bachmann's intense denunciation earlier in the day of the Supreme Court's historic rulings in favor of gay marriage. She replied with a shrug:
"Who cares?"
Bachmann, whose staunch opposition to gay marriage is long and storied, had insisted in a written statement Wednesday morning that, "Marriage was created by the hand of God. No man, not even a Supreme Court, can undo what a holy God has instituted." She would resume that line of attack later during a press conference, calling the Court's decisions an affront to the Constitution, and to "the foundational unit of our society, which is marriage."
Pelosi's economical dismissal was received with laughs from her Democratic colleagues. It doubtless was not received so well by Bachmann, whose star has dimmed considerably of late: two summers ago, the Minnesota congresswoman was in the thick of the Republican Party's presidential primary, but now she finds herself serving out the remainder of her final term in Congress.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/nanc...
A hit piece from the Huffington Post.

I am never surprised at your lack of credibility, or your lack of factual data.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
A hit piece from the Huffington Post.
I am never surprised at your lack of credibility, or your lack of factual data.
I've never been a fan of Bachmann. That said, I like Pelosi even less. She is an arrogant, self serving wench who is one of the poster children for term limits. And it is a pity that the RCC does not have the courage of their convictions to excommunicate her.

I fail to understand why her supporters continue to re-elect someone who is the epitome of the evil rich they so despise. But then again, her supporters think she will actually vote to raise her own taxes so apparently they are just not that bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 7 hr cantmakeitup 35
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr dont drink the ko... 33,491
The Mulim Triangle 9 hr Muslim Pilot 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 10 hr Bob 14
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 15 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 16 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 18 hr American_Sons 22
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis