FBI: Raid of Minnesota home disrupted 'terror attack'

May 6, 2013 Full story: KPIC 38

The FBI believes "a terror attack was disrupted" when authorities arrested a man after they converged on a mobile home in western Minnesota that contained Molotov cocktails, suspected pipe bombs and firearms, the agency said Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#23 May 7, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>he once shot a neighbors house with a bottle rocket.
Who hasn't?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#24 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta get a white terrorist to offset the Muslim ones that the Obama Administration ignored warnings about.
As simple as that.
Buford? The guy should be in jail for just for that name.
Especially when he's north of the Mason-Dixon line.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 May 7, 2013
Cute, the gun nuts find armed criminals amusing, then when it goes wrong, they blame ANYONE ELSE.....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#26 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta get a white terrorist to offset the Muslim ones that the Obama Administration ignored warnings about.
As simple as that.
Buford? The guy should be in jail for just for that name.
So what lie or you lying on Obama about now,what warning then ignore? is it like the ones Bush JR. ignore just before 911?
And Buford is a common English name,it's better then your name Liesaski.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#27 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what lie or you lying on Obama about now,what warning then ignore? is it like the ones Bush JR. ignore just before 911?
And Buford is a common English name,it's better then your name Liesaski.
The fake black guy is now pretending to be even more ignorant than normal.

“It’s not as if the FBI did nothing,” said Obama, pointing out the agency interviewed one of the suspects in 2011 after Russia warned he might be radicalized.“The FBI performed its duties.(The Department of Homeland Security) did what it was supposed to be doing. But this is hard stuff.”

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#28 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So now you have to lie and blame Obama for your trailer park trash cousins,I'm really surprise that you didn't blame it on Islam.
Your cousin was about to kill innocent white folks and the Obama
FBI under Atty.General Holder disrupted the terror attack,so you lose again bahahaha
Do not forget that your cousins in north and south Minneapolis commit more gun murders and gun crimes than any others in the entire state of Minnesota.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#29 May 7, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget that your cousins in north and south Minneapolis commit more gun murders and gun crimes than any others in the entire state of Minnesota.
Were talking Bombs and not Guns,but my cousins as you put it should get a background check!your cousins kill on a wider range,it won't be long before your cousins set off a mini nuke bomb, or shoot some more cops,schools,theater's,churche s,etc,etc.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#30 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake black guy is now pretending to be even more ignorant than normal.
“It’s not as if the FBI did nothing,” said Obama, pointing out the agency interviewed one of the suspects in 2011 after Russia warned he might be radicalized.“The FBI performed its duties.(The Department of Homeland Security) did what it was supposed to be doing. But this is hard stuff.”
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...
What in the hell talking about now liar? The FBI is doing a excellent job,and so are the cops and so is Pres.Obama.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#31 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Were talking Bombs and not Guns,but my cousins as you put it should get a background check!your cousins kill on a wider range,it won't be long before your cousins set off a mini nuke bomb, or shoot some more cops,schools,theater's,churche s,etc,etc.
You brought 'cousins' into the topic. Do you really think Buford and his buddies would ever be able to build a nuke?

Do you think any of your 'cousins' shooting up north and south Minneapolis ever submit to a background check?

Your cousins in Chicago kill twice as many people annually than McVeigh did in OKC.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#32 May 7, 2013
So, it's OK for "down home" felons to use firearms ?? Yep, dip wad said so....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#33 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta get a white terrorist to offset the Muslim ones that the Obama Administration ignored warnings about.
As simple as that.
Buford? The guy should be in jail for just for that name.
Obama killed Bin Laden,Bush Gave him an military escort out of Bora Bora
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#34 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin Laden,Bush Gave him an military escort out of Bora Bora
If Clinton had killed Bin Laden when we had the chance we could have saved a lot of lives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/hank...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#36 May 7, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I hate Bush. Btw when I said that Bush was soft on bin Laden and basically let him attack us, people called me a nutjob. Now it's fine to say that..........
Bush was/is a very nice guy. But that does not mean he was a good President.

Bush will go down in history as one of the poorer Presidents we have had. But he will still rank far above Obama.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#37 May 7, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I hate Bush. Btw when I said that Bush was soft on bin Laden and basically let him attack us, people called me a nutjob. Now it's fine to say that..........
Honesty is a great character builder,I applaud you're sincere traits.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#38 May 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was/is a very nice guy. But that does not mean he was a good President.
Bush will go down in history as one of the poorer Presidents we have had. But he will still rank far above Obama.
That's a LIE! what a Whooper!
SeattleMyAzz

Minneapolis, MN

#39 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a LIE! what a Whooper!
Getto boi knows more about lies than anyone else.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#40 May 7, 2013
It's ghetto, are you snag or simply SLOW !???
BlackSnake Militia

Saint Paul, MN

#41 May 8, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when he's north of the Mason-Dixon line.
Cue the banjo music and squeal like a pig!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans Simply Don’t Want Minorities To Vote 1 hr cantmakeitup 46
Government FAILURE MnSURE Sure is phocked up 1 hr goose 8
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Captain Yesterday 32,646
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 257
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 5 hr cantmakeitup 2
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 5 hr cantmakeitup 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr really 26,265
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••