DHS Gave Muslim Brotherhood VIP Treat...

DHS Gave Muslim Brotherhood VIP Treatment, No TSA Pat Downs

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jan 20, 2014
More evidence that the DHS is both useless, and corrupt. Goo thing those brother hood members did not dare to dress like elderly women or disabled caucasian children in wheel chairs.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-gave-muslim-broth...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 20, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
More evidence that the DHS is both useless, and corrupt. Goo thing those brother hood members did not dare to dress like elderly women or disabled caucasian children in wheel chairs.
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-gave-muslim-broth...
Racist! Hater it's all about letting the Jewish state instilling fear and proganda in our politics with you star of David phonies.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Jan 20, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Racist! Hater it's all about letting the Jewish state instilling fear and proganda in our politics with you star of David phonies.
So according to you, anyone who expects all people to be treated the same is a racist.

Why does that not surprise me?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 20, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you, anyone who expects all people to be treated the same is a racist.
I fiqure you would change from your Can't mask to your Irish mask .

Rogers, MN

#5 Jan 20, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
He does seem to have a devout hatred for Jews.

Rogers, MN

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Maybe this will help defer some of the anger?

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#9 Jan 21, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
He really does. Another big tent, all inclusive Liberal who hates people different than himself. Pathetic.

Rogers, MN

#10 Jan 21, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
He really does. Another big tent, all inclusive Liberal who hates people different than himself. Pathetic.
Yes. The Utopioids don't believe that every one is the same. They do, however, believe that they can make everyone the same. You know, like them.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 21, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a another one of your lies and I don't anyone so why do you place hate on me,I disagree with how the Jewish state have stolen the the Palistines land and how they have dishonored their agreement with the natives of the Jewish states and also how they continue to keep expanding their settlements liar.
And what about your hate for the Muslim people? I guess that's ok for a punk jewish racist like you and your self Irish it's you two who spread hate and fear everyday on this forum.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 21, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow looks who talking pot calling kettle..
Oh.what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to Deceive.

Rogers, MN

#13 Jan 21, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
He really should listen to the words on the song of that link I posted above. Tom Lehrer is a wise and funny man.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#14 Jan 21, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
He really should listen to the words on the song of that link I posted above. Tom Lehrer is a wise and funny man.
I agree.

However, as the fake black guy has shown everyone, he is incapable of understanding what a link is, or what it does. Some people are simply not computer savvy, and being illiterate probably is his excuse. Also, he apparently is proud to fall into that category.

Good luck to him.

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jan 23, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Any link that you post as a reference is always some wacko hater right wing site that I wouldn't touch because the result is always the same hate america,hate democrats,hate obama the sky is falling am I right our wrong.
As is often the case, AWG/FBG, you are wrong.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 5, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
As is often the case, AWG/FBG, you are wrong.
Your feeling must have gotten hurt because the truth reign supreme you liar your the one that's wrong clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Am i ??? 7 hr Davycrockett 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! 9 hr zippok 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 16 hr Waikiki Vermin 588
Media blackout Thu Waikiki murders 2
News Minneapolis student targeted in Facebook postin... (May '10) Thu Davycrockett 27
Don't talk to commies Apr 25 Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Apr 24 Waikiki murders 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages