Confirmed - 124 dead in Wal-Mart supp...

Confirmed - 124 dead in Wal-Mart supplier factory fire

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
When will all the union members quit shopping at Wal-Mart? Hypocrites!
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Over 10,000 people die in the USA every year because of drunk driving.

Why is alcohol allowed to be sold in the USA?

The clothing made in this factory is at least needed by people to keep clothed and warm.

Alcohol has no value other than escaping reality.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
If I had the reality Faux brings you, I'd need alcohol, soapy dope....

Unfortunately, love of our fellow man is in short supply, with dumb racists like you writing drivel... Escape is better, than gun violence, where YOUR gun laws contribute...
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
No tragedy should go un-politicized. What kind of ass hat singled out Walmart, when dozens of other places also sell goods made by this Muslim owned factory?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Nice, people die in a sweat shop and you blame a reporter ?? What a moronic pig.....

"He said most of the victims had been trapped inside the factory, located just outside of Dhaka, with no emergency exits leading outside the building."
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
No tragedy should go un-politicized. What kind of ass hat singled out Walmart, when dozens of other places also sell goods made by this Muslim owned factory?
Same smear campaign used to defeat Romney.

Those who control the media also control the people and country.

Smear campaigns are alloed ONLY to attack Conservatives. Media controls who to smear..
Bridework

Olathe, KS

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Nice, people die in a sweat shop and you blame a reporter ?? What a moronic pig.....
"He said most of the victims had been trapped inside the factory, located just outside of Dhaka, with no emergency exits leading outside the building."
He blamed the blog poster who singled out Wal-Mart even thought the article he quoted listed “Wal-mart, JC Penney’s, the Gap, Levi Strauss, Kohl’s, Zara, H & M, and others”.
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Unfortunately, love of our fellow man is in short supply, with dumb racists like you writing drivel... Escape is better, than gun violence, where YOUR gun laws contribute...
Are you speaking of the love of your fellow man that you practice so beautifully on this forum? Or that which you practice at the Gay 90's.
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of the love of your fellow man that you practice so beautifully on this forum? Or that which you practice at the Gay 90's.
Thank you for perpetuating the attitude that lost the election this year for the Republicans. We Democrats appreciate you wingnuts for continuing to push moderates over to our party.

Keep up with that right wing hatred and bigotry!
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 26, 2012
We gonna ignore the hatred and bigotry of the looney left & point our fingers at the righties that fall into our trap and comment to our racist comments. Yup. We gonna do that.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Poor child, crassass make OUR point and you "play" along... We all know angry white men are outnumbered, keep pretending it worked, but even the chair is laughing ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
The same observation could have been made regarding the WTC.

There were no stairwells outside the building for escape. The result was thousands of innocents trapped on upper floors unable to exit the building and avoid the fire/smoke.

Same deal, faulty building design.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#14 Nov 26, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furious president rages at Criminal Deep State 1 hr Bodie 1
Democrats Defending MS-13 Gang 1 hr MAGAfiggypops 15
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr yep 26,939
MPLS Bus Drivers and Teachers Taking a Beat Down 2 hr MAGAfiggypops 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Anti-Know Nothing... 39,971
Royal family sucks 10 hr Space ace 17
Another white school shooter! 12 hr LIbErals 25

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages