Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#108 Feb 13, 2013
Benghaziu is over and done with. The rest of the world has moved on - except for you right wing extremists.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#109 Feb 13, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
Benghaziu is over and done with. The rest of the world has moved on - except for you right wing extremists.
No, only those that conveniently want to give a pass for the criminal behavior (in my opinion) of a President who abandoned 4 Americans when he could have tried to save their lives, have moved on.

You are a very ignorant little dweeb that hates it when people are held accountable for their actions and their inaction.

Just as any President is under the microscope for his entire term in office, this needs to be fully examined to the American people, and explained to the families of the dead Americans.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#110 Feb 13, 2013
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

But Republicans now want President Obama’s head for Benghazi.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style...
Amused slew

Saint Paul, MN

#111 Feb 13, 2013
sounds like his record in the senate

he missed over 1/2 of them. That doesn't spell out much of a commitment to me.

I'd sure like to find a job where I can show up 1/2 of the time and get paid for full time!
Full Truth wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/panetta-obama-absent-nig ht-benghazi_700405.html
(IMPEACH the Drunk!)
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:
Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#112 Feb 13, 2013
Guess, you'll be replacing Bachmann soon, right hypocrite ???
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#113 Feb 13, 2013
I like teabagger "reality", which crystal ball SHOULD Obama have been using ??? Of course, he should have used mental telepathy, why not, you have no rational arguments, huh ???

Darn Nancy Reagan, took the fortune teller with her ! LMAOROTFU~!

DO the 3rd grade name mangle, too ! LMAOROTU~!

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#114 Feb 13, 2013
Amused slew wrote:
sounds like his record in the senate
he missed over 1/2 of them. That doesn't spell out much of a commitment to me.
I'd sure like to find a job where I can show up 1/2 of the time and get paid for full time!
<quoted text>
He has that job now. He is a government employee.

I guess that explains why he punched out at 5:00 PM and then played golf and went to fund raisers for the next 3 days.

Obama doesn't give a sh*t about the Americans who got killed.
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#115 Feb 13, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?
Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?
Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?
How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?
There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.
Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.
In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.
In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.
Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.
Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.
But Republicans now want President Obama’s head for Benghazi.
Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:
MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.
“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.
MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --
MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.
Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style...
You Fauching Idiot,

Will you ever grow enough emotionally or intellectually to realize that your Childish Defense of your Despicable Messiah is not found in your childish, regular, and stupid response that you feel applies to EVERY fauching stupid post you write?

"Ya well what about your guy"

Why do you choose to be so meaningless in your existance?

A clue for you Retard, What your neighbor or anyone else did or did not do has nothing to do with what you do.....

This principal applies to the Scumbags like Barry and his Co-Communist Tyrants, that you in the 20% who were purchased by them, think you are defending because somebody else did something that in your sick mind you can "equate" to the scum you feel you are defending.

Now, go to the light and end Our Misery! Start your eternity in Pain with your Savior Beelzebub!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#116 Feb 13, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
He has that job now. He is a government employee.
I guess that explains why he punched out at 5:00 PM and then played golf and went to fund raisers for the next 3 days.
Obama doesn't give a sh*t about the Americans who got killed.
Sure, Obama's off the clock...and you're only posting under 1 moniker, too! LMAOROTFU~! Context...

George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings.

Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

Amused slew

Saint Paul, MN

#117 Feb 13, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
Benghaziu is over and done with. The rest of the world has moved on - except for you right wing extremists.
that's righ it was President Bush who is at fault, talking about move on, this is barry soetoro big problem, and it is an example of his poor leadership skills, A.K.A he has none ! Remember blame all things BAD on team barry soetoro and his diseased liberal followers.
Amused slew

Saint Paul, MN

#118 Feb 13, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Guess, you'll be replacing Bachmann soon, right hypocrite ???
No, Michelle Bachmann is here to stay, it just gets all the left wing nut jobs all going when she ( points out all the muslim socialist ) lack of judgement.
Smart Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#119 Feb 13, 2013
Obama isn't qualified to be CO of Chicago much less the USA that he hates.
Obama-Dont-Care

Minneapolis, MN

#120 Apr 2, 2013
Obama's always absent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 37,876
National Anthem protesters during Super Bowl LII 1 hr Notafan 9
This forum sucks now 1 hr figgypops 9
Hahaha Twitter man 1 hr Davycrockett 1
Is Space ace Wearing His Vikings Jersey Today? 2 hr Notafan 7
Civil War on the Horizon 2 hr Davycrockett 2
Notafan 3 hr Notafan 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages